Plastic Fanatstic-San Diego

chas4570

Anyone here interested in attending?  Might be a nice long weekend getaway.  

The 2016, 39th annual Plastic Fantastic all Corvette car show is nearly upon us once again. The date is May 15th. It is So Cal’s premier Corvette car show hosted by San Diego’s North County Corvette Club and sponsored by Bob Stall Chevrolet. Come join us in beautiful Seaport Village parked along the bay under the trees or in the sunshine on the grass with nearly 400 other Corvette enthusiasts. There will be music, food, vendors, raffle, silent auctions and of course Seaport Village to get her shopping done. Dash plaques and a special gift for the first 325 registered participants. As always, awards go to the participant’s choice in all generation categories. Go to WWW.NCOCC.com to download the registration form or this year you can register on line using your credit card. Rain or shine, come show off and share that plastic beauty. We’ll see you there!

Chas

Sounds like fun but my son graduates from NAU that weekend and then we'll be on our own 6k road trip to the NCM, rock n roll HOF among other places.

Got my ticket! See ya there!

:cool

• 2 weeks later...

Always wanted to go but just have never made the time . 

Be be sure to post some pictures when you guys get back. 

I am seriously thinking about doing this!

sister in law lives in San Clemente so room and board is no problem.

Ill let those who care know soon.

image.jpeg

The wife and I are going; not to show but, to check out all of the vettes and to hang around some of our old hang outs.

Entered the show just to park the car on the grass, drink mimosas and enjoy the day.  We are planning on Friday A.M. drive over and Monday return if anyone is interested.

Chas and Annie  :flag

• 2 weeks later...
new vette 62

I've been the last three years, always a good time. I am bringing the 65 this year. Probably go Friday to Monday.

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to the show. Traveling to SD with another couple Friday evening. If you see two white C7's from AZ that's us. 

We registered for the show....by the way.

Not sure what time I'll be leaving Friday, but I'll be there nlt Friday evening. Staying till Monday, not sure if I'm going straight home or if I'll go visiting. 

2008 Crystal Red Metallic ZO6, is my ride. 

God Bless!!

Curt

Looking forward to seeing you all over there.  Monday we are driving up to Julian and spending the day.  Tuesday return.  MY C5 with SlOERYD plate.

Chas :burnout

Oh yeah, my plate is (what else?) - NDAGRUV.

I am really pumped about this event!  Mucho Corvettes and San Diego COOL weather!  YES!

Kim and I did this show 5-6 yrs ago. Gray show and some amazing cars.