HEY! Corvettes & Caffeine is this Saturday 3/5

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

This is a great opportunity for everyone at ACE to take over Corvettes & Caffeine even though we do get quite a turnout from ACE members. How can you turn down a morning of free coffee, BOSA doughnuts, bagels, cream cheese, water, beer, wine, and the chance to spend a morning with ME? If you haven't been yet, get off your ass and drive your Corvette once in a while. Over 150 Corvettes last month and ME! If you bring your wife, I will tell her she could have done better! Teeheeheehee! Starts at 7 but come anytime.

http://corvettesandcaffeine.com/ 

JLs Mistress

"Starts at 7 but come anytime". Good I will be there Monday

Guest badbobs95
17 minutes ago, JLs Mistress said:

"Starts at 7 but come anytime". Good I will be there Monday

No one will miss you either! :funnypost:  :ACE: 

I'm pulling all the plumbing out from under my reef tank.  Stop by if you want to work ...

no one ????

Fine, I'll be busy then ... :hat 

I will be there, Not sure if my car will be there. Can everyone have a shirt, sticker or something to say you are in ACE so we can show of force and maybe I can introduce myself. I go almost every month but never know who is in ACE. I will have my ACE salutes tee shirt on. If you see me tap me on the shoulder.

On Wednesday, March 02, 2016 at 5:28 PM, SkymonkeyONE said:

I'm going to Tucson on Friday afternoon/evening to lay waste to the "lady-owners" in this group (and others) who do not fancy a good time. I'll be arriving in Tucson at 1300 in my 800hp Z06 and I'll have both a tent and a poncho liner in my car so I can stay overnight. I'm paying my twenty bucks to race dig and 30-roll all evening long. PS: if you drink Natty Light then rendezvous at my Z06. PS: someone bring me an ACE sticker....

Chuck

I won't be In Tucson, but pick a sticker color In the sticker thread and I'll get one to ya soon...

See the rest of you at C&C on Saturday.

I'll make a showing but without Grape this month. Need to head to northerner Scottsdale around 9ish. I will have my race Dart though and I will park in front with the doors open, hood open and just as dirty as it is right now just because I want to piss people off.....:P

scottcolbath

If I can shake this cold, I'm stopping by.

S.C.

Plans change so quickly.....Probably not going to make it now. I'll do my best to stop by for a few minutes but might not be until 9ish. We'll see.

I'm awake now so I'll be heading over to C&C soon. 

SLAMMER

7 hours ago, Chameleon said:

O.M.G. Why did I commit to getting up this early on a Saturday. ..:ack

I agree with you Donna but I'm glad you did. It was great to meet you as well as Bad Bob today. We will probably get our room booked for the Devil's Hwy run later this weekend. Will post up once I do that.