14th annual Gila Bend BBQ - 3/19/16

Desertdawg

Proposition if he's up for it.  If he's not, he can tell me to FO.  I know of a person that doesn't have a Vette currently & drives a motorcycle.  Just like a funeral procession he could stop traffic letting all cars get out @ same time.  Then he could jump on bike & catch up.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

• HOXXOH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Dvl4evr said:

Proposition if he's up for it.  If he's not, he can tell me to FO.  I know of a person that doesn't have a Vette currently & drives a motorcycle.  Just like a funeral procession he could stop traffic letting all cars get out @ same time.  Then he could jump on bike & catch up.

As a Biker who does this For a living but doesn't get paid  LOL (PGR) I wouldn't do it..  I have Red and Blues all over my bike and a Siren and a Permit.  You think people stop for us? NAH!

Roadguarding 2.png

For the West side people there is a Park and ride off of Jack rabbit Trail ( Road ) 199th that could be used. less trouble to leave from.

I'm going to try to make this one since I'm buying the t-shirt n' all.  I'm not sure if it'll be just me, +1, or +3 if I bring the whole fam.

I count 7 newbies

and no shirts?

this is your best chance to get your ACE shirts!

I'd hurry and let Andrew know!!! 

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, stc315 said:

Wife and I are planning to come out from Yuma!  How do I get shirts?, couldn't find any info on them.

Found Tshirt thread. :)

I won't have my Z, but I'll try and come out in the Lex to see all the peeps :)

1 hour ago, LastC3 said:

Jackie & I plan on attending 

YAY!!!!  Marco and I can't wait to see you two travelers again!!  :cheers

Is the route down going to be on Rt 85 or old Rt 80?  Would be a great video of the cars going across the Gillespie Dam Bridge.

ACE Gillespie Dam Bridge.jpg

You all will have to make that choice. 

I will say yeah.  Great video, but the whole southern half of that road is thru farm land and flying rocks are normal. 

27 minutes ago, Desertdawg said:

You all will have to make that choice. 

I will say yeah.  Great video, but the whole southern half of that road is thru farm land and flying rocks are normal. 

I've seen signs warning of falling rocks and I've seen pictures of flying rocs, but never saw either normal or abnormal flying rocks.