14th annual Gila Bend BBQ - 3/19/16

Desertdawg

Azmotorhead

14th%20Annual%20Gila%20Bend%20BBQ%20002_

People passing by  "Damn ,all those Vettes broke down at the same time?? I can understand the Red ones , but the others??!??"

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

• HOXXOH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Dawg and family for a great time!  It was great to see you all.

It's been awhile since I attended an ACE event and I forgot how much fun I was missing. Also a big thank you to Donna and Dwayne for fixing my account problems which have kept me off the forum.  

Mucho thanks to the whole Dawg gone family. Yummy vittles, fun Vette drives, and good friends sure make for a great day. :thumbs

It was our first time to an ACE event.  The wife and I loved it.  Thanks to all that put on this event!!!  Looking forward to the next one!  I really need to add A/C to my beast.  We roasted on the drive back to Yuma.

This was my second annual BBQ and it was a good one.  Too bad more people didn't attend, they missed some great people and awesome food!

I sure hope this tradition continues on into the future.  Thanks to Dawg and his family  :)

Lew Shaw

Thanks again everyone. And thanks for the pictures.  All look great. 

Mike. Welcome back :lol (sorry for the problem)

Sam and Lew, glad ya'll had fun. 

FYI everyone, I posted the pictures my wife took on my facebook and put a link to the album on the ACE Facebook page.

41 minutes ago, stc315 said:

FYI everyone, I posted the pictures my wife took on my facebook and put a link to the album on the ACE Facebook page.

Nice pics!

I'll help out an imbed the link here.

For everyone who visits, don't forget to also "Like / Follow" the ACE Page and ensure new posts are enabled for your FB notifications... There'll be some better event integration in the ACE FB Page in the future. It's not enough that you've joined the ACE FB Group, you also need to "Like / Follow" the Page also. 

2 hours ago, theChad said:

Nice pics!

I'll help out an imbed the link here.

For everyone who visits, don't forget to also "Like / Follow" the ACE Page and ensure new posts are enabled for your FB notifications... There'll be some better event integration in the ACE FB Page in the future. It's not enough that you've joined the ACE FB Group, you also need to "Like / Follow" the Page also. 

Conversely, posting a link here to the FB page does nothing for those who don't have a FB account.

39 minutes ago, HOXXOH said:

Conversely, posting a link here to the FB page does nothing for those who don't have a FB account.

We can't win,

if you know how to get members to share both here and on FB then have at it. 

7 hours ago, HOXXOH said:

We understand, but not everyone uses or knows how to use a platform agnostic photo host (phtotbucket, Google photos, etc.) for posting any/everywhere. This is left to the photo owner and we don't have much of a say. We're working on strategy and education to drive the content back to ACE, so please let us know in the help & support thread if you have any ideas.