Burger run to Prescott Sat, 30 Jan - UPDATE

Extender32

The WX for this Sat is going to be spectacular to say the least. Anyone interested in taking a cruise up to Prescott to grab a burg at the Brown Bag? The route goes up the usual way through Wickenberg, Congress, and Yarnell Hill. Jump off time will @9am in Avondale. Post up if you are in.

We'll meet at the Lowes at the intersection of McDowell/Dysart at 915am and depart shortly thereafter.

IN

Extender

SRT /Vette

WOULDNT IT BE BETTER IF THOSE WHO ARE GOING REPLY TO THIS TOPIC. 

Otherwise I would have to use my  lame excuse that I'm giving my dog an enema!

And frankly I'm sure you all don't want to hear about it.

Lucky for you all I don't have a dog and I will be going to this Ace luncheon.

SLAMMER IS IN

Ok, it's a great weekend for a cruise, YOU CAN'T ALL HAVE PRIOR COMMITMENTS!!

HEY GREG, why isn't the FNG that you said is "tagging along" on your list? He's not riding with you, is he?

51 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

Ok, it's a great weekend for a cruise, YOU CAN'T ALL HAVE PRIOR COMMITMENTS!!

HEY GREG, why isn't the FNG that you said is "tagging along" on your list? He's not riding with you, is he?

He's not going now as he got his days mixed up and thought we were going after C&C next week. He is having his car detailed this Sat. Julie will drive too since you are going.

17 hours ago, Extender32 said:

Bowling, no doubt.

Not this time. I'm getting that crappy ass ZO6 exhaust pulled out and replaced... :banghead 

I offered my bride a scenic ride on the motorcycle to Prescott for a burger.  She looked at the weather for tomorrow .....59 vs 75 in Phoenix and announced we are riding bicycles in Phoenix. ....Yes, dear!

Guest badbobs95
On 1/27/2016 at 2:21 PM, Extender32 said:

The WX for this Sat is going to be spectacular to say the least. Anyone interested in taking a cruise up to Prescott to grab a burg at the Brown Bag? The route goes up the usual way through Wickenberg, Congress, and Yarnell Hill. Jump off time will @9am in Avondale. Post up if you are in.

We'll meet at the Toys R Us/Texas Roadhouse at the intersection of McDowell/Pebble Creek PKWY at 915am and depart shortly thereafter.

IN

Chameleon

Slammer

Extender

SRT /Vette

Where the hell is pebble creek pkwy? I've only lived here since 1978 AND IV'E NEVER HEARD OF THIS FRUCKING ROAD AND NEITHER HAS MAPQUEST! I'M GETTING DISCOURAGED!

bob

A: stop using MapQuest. The have not updated their maps since 2003. im not kidding. Google map. 

B: Estrella parkway north of i-10 is Pebble Creak parkway .  

here is the toys r us location 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/15325+W+McDowell+Rd,+Goodyear,+AZ+85395/@33.4625654,-112.3914745,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x872b387bbccc5465:0x13f6107d7bec6299

2 hours ago, badbobs95 said:

Where the hell is pebble creek pkwy? I've only lived here since 1978 AND IV'E NEVER HEARD OF THIS FRUCKING ROAD AND NEITHER HAS MAPQUEST! I'M GETTING DISCOURAGED!

Bob,

Dona and the Slam Man backed out. If you still  want to tag along, just meet us at the same Lowes that we meet at for Gila Bend.

Guest badbobs95
17 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

Bob,

Dona and the Slam Man backed out. If you still  want to tag along, just meet us at the same Lowes that we meet at for Gila Bend.

Dysart Rd, right?

What a drive! After Badbob finally figured it out that we weren't meeting at Wal-Mart the drive up went well. Nice leisurely pace going up to enjoy the view and Adam (HD-Wingnut) even had lunch with us. FYI, Badbob showed that he isn't as slow as his reputation states! Thanks Bob!

Guest badbobs95

I'm not saying I got it up to 130 because that would be breaking the law and we could get in trouble for that.

When we did go a tiny bit above the speed limit, it was done very safely. Great fun! Hi Julie!!!! :cheers