Car Show Jan 31st 2016

CZYDMND

Our first monthly car show sponsored by Wendy's. Proceeds for this event to benefit Heeling Heroes, who provide service dogs to assist with PTSD & TBI, focusing on Veterans and First Responders. Wendy's is donating 20% of their sales from 4-8 to the cause.

DJ Effect will be spinning tunes for your enjoyment.
Great raffle prizes, face painting, have your picture taken with The Combat Dolls or have them take a picture with your vehicle for donations.

Vendor space available - $20 or 20% of your sales during the event.
Car Entry registration - $10 + dog supply donation.
Trophies will be presented for 12 different classes.
All Years, Makes & Models Welcome!

We are collecting a dog food & dog supply donations for Heeling Heroes at this event. Examples for supplies needed are: Martingale collars, leashes, food & water bowls, dog beds, treat bag (travel), water bag (travel, dog food & pet store gift cards.
If you'd like to donate supplies but are unable to come to the event, please let us know, we can arrange to have them dropped off some where else or we can possibly come pick them up depending on the location.

Dog friendly event! Well behaved dogs are more than welcome!

Hello all my wife's friend is running a car show and needs some support from car clubs.. She asked if ACE corvettes can make a showing at the car show and support our Heeling Heroes.

I think I can get a row saved just for corvettes if we have enough to sign up...

Let me know if anyone is interested..