Gilabendover BBQ

Guest racingchester

Easy peasy. We just stop by the McD's and pick up a few gut bomb burgers and flies on our way to the park. That way the Dawg family won't have to prep anything and just enjoy the day...Just throwing that out there, don't bash the burgers man....Really, it's just an idea....Okay, forget it then if you're going to be that way.

3 hours ago, racingchester said:

Make it a pot luck......

ill bring a cake 

o.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 0:18 PM, Bigfoot said:

Grandpa x2 is very busy. :lol 

We don't GAF.  WE"RE HUNGRY!!!!!!

Besides they're not HIS kids :lol

2 hours ago, ChadC said:

ill bring a cake 

o.jpg

Pinwheel of heartburn right there

Chad does BMW  stand for Big Man Wishing??

I'm in favor of BYO picnic bbq. :thumbs 

It'll be like that Christmas special "Year Without a Santa Claus" when all the kids of the world give Santa a holiday. Except Santa will be there in his orange sleigh 

14 hours ago, Azmotorhead said:

Chad does BMW  stand for Big Man Wishing??

BEATING MY WEENIE

Been busy as hell with work since the first, and December wasn't exactly easy. I even lost 4 vacation days at the end of the year with too much crap to do. I've got a tie gang, 2 bridge replacements, a curve gang, 2 surfacing gangs, and just got rid of the welding and switch gangs  the rest are working my district at least half way into Feb. 

Yeah there will be a BBQ.  Looking like mid March so cool your heels and be patient. 

And if it's a smaller more close knit crowd this year, I won't cry...

19 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

Been busy as hell with work since the first, and December wasn't exactly easy. I even lost 4 vacation days at the end of the year with too much crap to do. I've got a tie gang, 2 bridge replacements, a curve gang, 2 surfacing gangs, and just got rid of the welding and switch gangs  the rest are working my district at least half way into Feb. 

I always knew that Gila Bend was full of gangs.......

12 hours ago, racingchester said:

Sounds like job security to me!!!

Not if I quit it won't be security. 

13 hours ago, CAZPURR said:

What's this? Cruise to GB? I guess I wasn't in ACE last time it happened (or wasnt paying attention).

That's because it happened in February last year.

On 1/15/2016 at 9:54 AM, mrhusker said:

Easy peasy. We just stop by the McD's and pick up a few gut bomb burgers and flies on our way to the park. That way the Dawg family won't have to prep anything and just enjoy the day...Just throwing that out there, don't bash the burgers man....Really, it's just an idea....Okay, forget it then if you're going to be that way.

I'm perfectly happy with the idea of bring your own, whatever that may be, since several have dietary needs that don't necessarily match Dawg's menu. Even though I've always enjoyed what he fixed, retaining a selection of drinks kept cold on site and located next to the donation jar that supports the website, would be sufficient.

The Dawg family has gone way beyond making this a great place to meet and greet fellow Vette people, so it's time that we make it a lot easier for them.

On January 15, 2016 at 4:46 PM, ChadC said:

ill bring a cake 

o.jpg

In Oregon, BMW stands for Burly Mountain Women...

usually in Birkenstocks.