Corvettes & Caffeine this Sat, DECEMBER 5TH

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

If you're not going to any of the 28 car shows this weekend, come over to C&C and have some fun. At C&C, you don't have to have a show car. It's about meeting people that share the Corvette disease like most of us, except Chad that is. 

Free coffee, doughnuts, bagels, and cream cheese! Health stuff. 

http://corvettesandcaffeine.com/   We had 115 Corvettes last month.  :ACE:   :bounce017:

Possibility of a definite maybe for me. I heard a rumor that Buccaneer will be in attendance,  so I'm gonna try to make it...

Possibility of a definite maybe for me. I heard a rumor that Buccaneer will be in attendance,  so I'm gonna try to make it...

You bet I'm going. I'm in town right now and will start cleaning the car tonight, haven't seen it in about 6-8 weeks. Will be great to see some ACEholes again. :)

i will definitely be there. Looks like we will have all the Speed Image & Corvette shirts at a good price 3 for $20.. As a Christmas special..

i will definitely be there. Looks like we will have all the Speed Image & Corvette shirts at a good price 3 for $20.. As a Christmas special..

great! I need to pickup a Christmas gift!

I'll have the hot off the press "First American Sportscar" coloring/activity books at the Avon table!

I heard someone got a fancy new bra for this event!

image.thumb.jpeg.09d25584fd8a204d7c91a1d

SLAMMER

I will be there!  My first!

Welcome! You'll love it. Come find me, I'll be up front by the entrance.

Looks about like Dwayne's man cup size.

Had a great time and left right after Donna around 11:30, it was great to see some familiar ACEhole faces. Lots of C3s...Hell Yeah!  Sorry I missed the new Bra. Nice!

Guest badbobs95

I heard someone got a fancy new bra for this event!

image.thumb.jpeg.09d25584fd8a204d7c91a1d

SLAMMER

I will be there!  My first!

Welcome! You'll love it. Come find me, I'll be up front by the entrance.

Looks about like Dwayne's man cup size.

I don't think she even needs a bra. What a day! 157 total Corvettes. That's almost as many as the Prescott show. The place was packed by 8:30 with loads of cars from every generation except C1s. I think we only had three show up. Lots of people went to Cars & Coffee then on to the Pavs. Next month will be January 2nd. 

Hoping I can make the January 2nd gathering. Been a while since I was able to come see you all.