• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chameleon

• TheCMSH

• wickedfastvette

• Extender32

Supposed to snow up here tonight but not much so I should still make it.

YAY!!

maybe!!!!!!!

Hi Chuck! :howdy It would be great to see you, hope you can make it!

Are the gifts supposed to be wrapped or labeled or something?

Yes.  Wrapped for giving, but not labeled for any particular person. 

The idea is that it is a gift, but no one knows who brought it or what is in it.

Sadly we are not going to make it. 

Too many things to get done after getting back from NC before Sam pops to make the drive up there. 

Bummer, you will be missed. :(  Try to keep your sanity, and we'll see you when things calm down for you!

Thanks Donna for making this happen. It's been a while and I've missed too much. Good times and good people having fun.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Thanks Donna for setting the lunch up. I had a great time and it was nice seeing some AWOL Aceholes again.

HAPPY FESTIVUS TO ALL! or MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

Guest badbobs95

I really wanted to come but I haven't gone 160 mph in a long long time. If you haven't been to Gila Bend No Fly Zone Omega Motorsports event, you gotta go. One more thing I can cross off my bucket list. What an adrenaline rush.

Looks like you all had a good time and wish I could have made this event, but mom and I were out shopping for a new car for the youngest. Would have been a better outing if we were looking at vettes, but it was still a good day out. Merry Christmas ALL.

I really wanted to come but I haven't gone 160 mph in a long long time.

See, I would have to ride with someone cause I really don't think my car would go that fast. Wait, I could bring the DART GT 2.4L. Maybe that would be a rush???:driving:

Guest badbobs95

I really wanted to come but I haven't gone 160 mph in a long long time.

See, I would have to ride with someone cause I really don't think my car would go that fast. Wait, I could bring the DART GT 2.4L. Maybe that would be a rush???:driving:

Oh, it'll go that fast. But probably not in 1/2 mile. 

I really wanted to come but I haven't gone 160 mph in a long long time. If you haven't been to Gila Bend No Fly Zone Omega Motorsports event, you gotta go. One more thing I can cross off my bucket list. What an adrenaline rush.

Are you sure you went 160? It was more like 1.60 mph and I bet you were white knuckled with a death grip on the wheel the whole way. lol

Are you sure you went 160? It was more like 1.60 mph and I bet you were white knuckled with a death grip on the wheel the whole way. lol

Must have been when he was riding with someone else at 160.

Guest badbobs95

Must have been when he was riding with someone else at 160.

Yes smarty pants! I didn't drive, I just rode. Next time I will drive. I thought it was just for super cars. Now I know.