Been a busy summer...

F22trainer

As mentioned, spent yesterday with the the car and got carpet cleaned and new seats are in...oops no pointing.

Also got passenger sill replaced - got lucky with a NOS on flea bay for only $30. Was able to repair the pad. 

Got new winshield, painted top, halo and lower rear quarter, new rubber all around doors and top. Dang doors are SUPER tight now and gotta slam shut!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

NICE!! I waited for you to give me a call or txt when you were going over, but I guess you got hung up. Looks like it came out great. :thumbs

NICE!! I waited for you to give me a call or txt when you were going over, but I guess you got hung up. Looks like it came out great. :thumbs

little bit of both...I did send a text, but found out laterit did not get delivered. And, mom was helping get me there...nuff said there.

little bit of both...I did send a text, but found out laterit did not get delivered. And, mom was helping get me there...nuff said there.

LOL...It's all good.