HEY, WAKE UP OUT THERE!!!!!

Chameleon

I miss my ACE brothers and sisters.  I think we need an ACE Holiday Lunch in early December (ya know, after your Thanksgiving dinner has had time to digest). . .   :P

Gonna work on that now, stay tuned. . .

Guest badbobs95

I miss my ACE brothers and sisters.  I think we need an ACE Holiday Lunch in early December (ya know, after your Thanksgiving dinner has had time to digest). . .   :P

Well, if you and Slam weren't so busy doin the nasty, you'd have time for us! :wub  :jd

Well, if you and Slam weren't so busy doin the nasty, you'd have time for us! :wub  :jd

dood.....do you have any idea how hard that gal can hit???? 

I feel the pain and I didn't even say it!!!

Bob, you still have time to edit your post, Donna aint seen it yet!!!

WOW Bob...jus WOW!

TOO LATE NOW! 

TOO LATE NOW! 

I know she's been hit by Camaros... but not how hard she hits back.

Too soon?

Guest badbobs95

Hey, I've been good lately! Time to start pickin on everybody again. Maybe I'll put some more stickers on Buzz too. I know it annoys crabby-ass people. :ACE:  I bet none of you goof balls can find the Corvette in this picture! 

038_zpsf5c424af.jpg

Bob, the only reason you are not dead is because I like Wendy and I don't want to make her a widow. :lol

Bob, the only reason you are not dead is because I like Wendy and I don't want to make her a widow. :lol

Maybe, you should ask Wendy

And date set yet ????

i looked but bob's bikini picture made me forget what I was looking for.