Corvettes & Caffeine this Saturday.

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

If you're not going to any of the 28 car shows this weekend, come over to C&C and have some fun. At C&C, you don't have to have a show car. It's about meeting people that share the Corvette disease like most of us, except Chad that is. 

Free coffee, doughnuts, bagels, and cream cheese! Health stuff. 

http://corvettesandcaffeine.com/   We had 115 Corvettes last month.  :ACE:   :bounce017:

I don't know, last month I got a gift from the City of Scottsdale.  They sent me a personalized picture behind the wheel of the Vette. 

I have the day off but going to be at the Thorobred Thunder show. Might be able to make the January meet 'n greet since I'll have Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights off work next year.

I have the day off but going to be at the Thorobred Thunder show. Might be able to make the January meet 'n greet since I'll have Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights off work next year.

Dude!  You can make it to lunches and cruises and such next year. Awesome! :cool

since I'll have Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights off work next year.

One crappy job and it's Hanger here I come??? Or is it like FINALLY!!!

I'm the crappy job expert now so they can't afford to let me leave the line. It's totally like FIIINNNNALLYYYYYY...Wow and it only took me 16 1/2 years. Yeah I can come out and play more next year. Hope to see you all soon.

Worked out all right HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN. hOW OLD ARE YOU THIS yEAR...............//////////,,,,,,,,,,.................

Well that's still to be determined. Nobody ever told me what year I was born.I think I'm around the 54 mark.

MidNiteFury01

Having a teething, colicky, 3 month old is really reducing my C&C activity, especially when she's up all nite. :( Maybe December - hopefully...? Haven't been there in forever it seems.

u know I will be there for sure. Specially cause all my shirts are gonna be 3 for $20.

I had our small community car show to attend for the veterans, I missed this month's.  I'll be at December CnC.  Shirt deals then?

Just looked at my schedule for December and I should be able to make that one unless something else comes up to prevent that from happening. WOW! I get to go to one and then deploy again, nice. :(

If you're not going to any of the 28 car shows this weekend, come over to C&C and have some fun. At C&C, you don't have to have a show car. It's about meeting people that share the Corvette disease like most of us, except Chad that is. 

Free coffee, doughnuts, bagels, and cream cheese! Health stuff. 

http://corvettesandcaffeine.com/   We had 115 Corvettes last month.  :ACE:   :bounce017:

Ya do know Bob, that with a post title like "this Saturday", newbies and/or occasional readers will be PO'd when they find out the truth. :rolleyes

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I'm IN this weekend. :bounce017:  I have some out processing to do here tomorrow for the deployment, but will be home Wed to clean the car up for Sat. See ya there if you go.

Guest badbobs95

Yep, I'm IN this weekend. :bounce017:  I have some out processing to do here tomorrow for the deployment, but will be home Wed to clean the car up for Sat. See ya there if you go.

Hey smart ass! I never said I knew what I was doing!!! I'll try again.