Norterra Car show this Fri.

JLs Mistress

This is the first one of the season came across this on Facebook  

The Shops at Norterra Car show 

Participating in the car show at our Halloween Spooktacular & Car Show this Friday? The first 100 car show participants will receive a FREE 2015-2016 Norterra Car Show t-shirt! Staging begins at 4pm in the north parking lot behind Victoria’s Secret, and cars will be parked on Main Street on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 5pm. Don’t forget to decorate your car and/or bring store-bought individually wrapped candies for trunk-or-treating.

Staging at Victoria's Secret?   Hmmmmm.  Makes me wish the car was not dirty...

Might be they like it Dirty ? ??? ?

Think I will be sorry I said this but what the Hell . I thought it was 500 ft of children  not VS...:) 

Think I will be sorry I said this but what the Hell . I thought it was 500 ft of children  not VS...:) 

I merely stated that the saleswoman had a lovely smile and that I'd like to have her lips in a jar on a shelf in my room.  Apparently that crosses a line of some sort

Guest badbobs95

I merely stated that the saleswoman had a lovely smile and that I'd like to have her lips in a jar on a shelf in my room.  Apparently that crosses a line of some sort

What else do you have in jars on that shelf? Other body parts maybe? :willy

Lines were meant to be crossed!

Never be afraid to get to the other side...

image.jpg

Chandler getting hammered right now with a wall of dirt.  Hopefully it will diminish before it reaches that far north.