CPR's C6Z Alpha heads/cam package makes 587 rwhp in AZ!

joe@cpr.com

joe@cpr.com

So we have done a lot of different packages throughout the years and this one time and time again just flat out performs even w/ our terrible 91 octane, high DA, high outside temps, etc. The cam is not tiny or any odd claims like that, it does however drive extremely well ie no bucking on the freeway, on the street etc. Only very slightly if your going to slow in a parking lot or don't know how to modulate the throttle/ls7 with a cam'd ls7. I'd compare it to a torquer cam. This package is built around the following components but sometimes people already have headers or a CAI and that can slightly affect final hp numbers, but they always land extremely close to the 580 rwhp mark. The graph shows 91 vs torco.

Setup includes the following. 
Our Alpha cam
WCCH heads
ARH 2'' headers w/ or w/o cats 
Airaid or Halltech intake
Fast 102 or MSD airforce 
102 TB

That's it no underdrive, stock mufflers, stock compression, etc. 

This car in the video's below made 587 rwhp and 506 rwtq on a very hot day (run conditions on the graph) and over 600 rwhp when we put some torco in the tank to show the power loss from our 91 octane. Also are idle video's, cruising, and dyno pulls. 

Idle video 
CPR C6Z alpha heads/cam idle - YouTube

Dyno pulls
CPR C6Z alpha heads/cam - YouTube

Driving and small pull
CPR C6Z Alpha Heads/Cam package driving around - YouTube

If you are interested in this package as a whole or some version of it please contact us for a quote. We realize some people already have headers and a cai so we can adjust accordingly just final hp number's might very slightly.

Dyno graph below. 

Scan0028.pdf

Does all that run more than say $200? That's my budget this month! :banghead

Was that for your C5 or the Prius? Doh!

I love that sound, nice idle note. :thumbs

Nice !!!! :burnout

I'm jonesing to head back to the strip....hose MSD manifolds might be a worthwhile swap for me :)

joe@cpr.com

I'm jonesing to head back to the strip....hose MSD manifolds might be a worthwhile swap for me :)

Come out to the omega event and than the 1320 event the following weekend! Or just have us port your fast manifold. it makes more than an msd at that point. 

Come out to the omega event and than the 1320 event the following weekend! Or just have us port your fast manifold. it makes more than an msd at that point. 

I need to get the starter replaced, so maybe a trip to your shop is in order :)

• 3 weeks later...

Joe,

How the hell do I contact you? I apparently can't figure out the PM on here and tried send an email to Joe@cpr.com with no avail. 

-Christian

Christian.e.schultz@hotmail.com

• 6 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2015 at 6:50 PM, joe@cpr.com said:

So we have done a lot of different packages throughout the years and this one time and time again just flat out performs even w/ our terrible 91 octane, high DA, high outside temps, etc. The cam is not tiny or any odd claims like that, it does however drive extremely well ie no bucking on the freeway, on the street etc. Only very slightly if your going to slow in a parking lot or don't know how to modulate the throttle/ls7 with a cam'd ls7. I'd compare it to a torquer cam. This package is built around the following components but sometimes people already have headers or a CAI and that can slightly affect final hp numbers, but they always land extremely close to the 580 rwhp mark. The graph shows 91 vs torco.

Setup includes the following. 
Our Alpha cam
WCCH heads
ARH 2'' headers w/ or w/o cats 
Airaid or Halltech intake
Fast 102 or MSD airforce 
102 TB

That's it no underdrive, stock mufflers, stock compression, etc. 

This car in the video's below made 587 rwhp and 506 rwtq on a very hot day (run conditions on the graph) and over 600 rwhp when we put some torco in the tank to show the power loss from our 91 octane. Also are idle video's, cruising, and dyno pulls. 

Idle video 
CPR C6Z alpha heads/cam idle - YouTube

Dyno pulls
CPR C6Z alpha heads/cam - YouTube

Driving and small pull
CPR C6Z Alpha Heads/Cam package driving around - YouTube

If you are interested in this package as a whole or some version of it please contact us for a quote. We realize some people already have headers and a cai so we can adjust accordingly just final hp number's might very slightly.

Dyno graph below. 

Scan0028.pdf

So, what kind of cost are we talking for this package, Joe?  You can PM me, or email me at ndagruv@cox.net

THANKS!!

Curt

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.