OFFICE/SALES GIRL WANTED

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

I am looking for a girl 18-30 thin petite or a little curvy to help sell used take off Corvette parts. 20% of sales. We take photos of you in something sexy with the parts you list them on sites and CL and FB. Also could use some help in office with paper work and parts orders and cleaning. This would be a great part time job or side job for a girl. Could turn into full time job if your good at sales:) 

Guest badbobs95

I am looking for a girl 18-30 thin petite or a little curvy to help sell used take off Corvette parts. 20% of sales. We take photos of you in something sexy with the parts you list them on sites and CL and FB. Also could use some help in office with paper work and parts orders and cleaning. This would be a great part time job or side job for a girl. Could turn into full time job if your good at sales:) 

I have an extremely hot body Doug. It's just a little aged. :ack

When I saw this posted, the first thing i thought of was baBBob could do this... :lol 

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL I dont want to feel sick while at work lol. I want a sexy girl to take pix with the parts for sale and be shop eye candy when sugar buns is not hear. I think a cool Corvette shop needs at least one sexy girl around at all times:) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.