PLEASE READ software changes/upgrade

Desertdawg

Sorry. Work is first for me yesterday afternoon and today. 

I'll try to get some of these issues resolved later today. 

Yes Chad the insert media should work and it will. 

Donna. I'll find hat setting. I know it's there, but like every upgrade. Everything is either renamed or moved.  :lol

Donna. See the little black circle to the left of the UK visitor thread ?  That is the "take me to the first unread post"link that you are looking for. 

note: that black dot is a black star for threads you have subscribed to. 

image.thumb.jpg.88b773f51ef91fcbc2c789cb

Chad. All URLs are allowed. And no filter is active. 

If the problem persists I'll have to submit a trouble  ticket to have it looked into. 

image.thumb.jpg.00ca62c21e0e49ebb2ddb1cd

image.thumb.jpg.8f4d7e50824704993bb7bfff

Somehow I knew this wasn't going to go well. Is it supposed to look like this? Has an unfinished odd look.

new_forum.thumb.jpg.ff335b1be5086a830082

Tom. 

Its worse on my iPad. The member stuff on the top right is over 1/4 of the logo. 

Make me a new logo please. Your choice as to content and design. Factor in the needed area above for the member links stuff. 

If you want member input, start a thread and ask for it. I'll go with whatever you send me. 

Somehow I knew this wasn't going to go well. Is it supposed to look like this? Has an unfinished odd look.

new_forum.thumb.jpg.ff335b1be5086a830082

Tom. 

Its worse on my iPad. The member stuff on the top right is over 1/4 of the logo. 

Make me a new logo please. Your choice as to content and design. Factor in the needed area above for the member links stuff. 

If you want member input, start a thread and ask for it. I'll go with whatever you send me. 

Any idea how wide that is now supposed to be without running into the (+ Create) area?

HERES a screen shot off my iPad  

I think you need to sample the background color and use that to creat a buffer above the existing image so it displays under the member links  I'd say make it as tall as the lettering plus a few pixels  

image.thumb.jpg.37e810b6cb9930b12518e144

HERES a screen shot off my iPad  

I think you need to sample the background color and use that to creat a buffer above the existing image so it displays under the member links  I'd say make it as tall as the lettering plus a few pixels  

image.thumb.jpg.37e810b6cb9930b12518e144

Holy Sheep Shit that looks bad! It must need to be much smaller. 

Looking at your screen then mine, we are now running what I think I saw called a "fluid resizing" the forum resizes itself to each users screen, no more one size fits all where a logo fits no matter what size screen or your using.

Now, how to make the logo work in this environment

If you look at the top of this shot from my phone you'll see the logo is there and it fits the screen, see the 3 different shots I think the width is fine, it's the height that needs increasing, but just add to the image above the existing logo. 

image.thumb.jpg.88b773f51ef91fcbc2c789cb

Dawg, there is something wrong with the date display or setting at the top of the page when displaying new content. Right now this morning, it says Jul 24-Today    Howeve, today is July 25th.

Also, getting some weird behavior on my android phone. I can select reply and the reply screen will come up with the cursor in it but my keypad does not display. When I tap on the screen to activate the keypad the entire display jumps all the way to the top of the thread and have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to begin typing in the reply box.

Seeing he same reply issue on iPad, stupid quick fix, after you get the reply box don't tap, scroll a little. My keypad then pops up.

and , I don't see a date on my screen ???

Scrolling does not make the keypad come up on my phone.

I see the date only when I have pulled up new content and it appears at the top of the new content results page.

Dawg, the problem is not a missing date on the main page, the problem is that the date displayed at the top of new content is the wrong date. And it's not my phone, the date on my phone is correct.

Better iPhone screen shot. 

Can someone post an android screen of the logo ???

image.thumb.jpg.a76d7e4302bff16738ce60ac

Well, I don't have a date to trouble shoot, I'm at a loss as to what to do for yours....

you can drive down here and let me see your android so I can try to fix the problem.  

Bottom left of the reply box ... "Click to choose files"  that is for uploading. 

Here is Donna's screen. 

image.thumb.jpg.26bd069ed29830172acbc048

That is indicating that what you are seeing is content updated from July 24 to today. 

Next time you click view new content, look on the left for your review choices. You probably have the "since your last visit" selected in the time frame options, change it to all results and see if that fixes your date issue.....

i am unable to insert .GIF or . GIFV  or .JPG images/media

ok Chad, seems to be a JS XML issue, I've put in a request for an upgrade ....

So you don't have the menu on the left see in my screen shot ????

image.thumb.jpg.847ac80b6710cd7708bdfe85

Unless you you can find the settings menu on your phone your other option is to go desktop, click view new content, and change the settings there  when you log back in with your phone it will use the new settings ..

It does appear to be a resizing issue with the banner, but it's all wrong IMO. Something is F%^$!@ Up with the software I think after seeing a few different SS's, they are all different in a bad way. Upgrading software is FUN...No? :)

As for Donna and a date displayed, I don't even see a date on my desktop, or am I not looking hard enough. LOL