PLEASE READ software changes/upgrade

Desertdawg

Hey John, I edited the geezer lunch date to Tuesday let me know if that works   

Dawg, from my phone, the calendar appears completely empty - no events.

Don't really care one way or the other about the shape of the avatars, however the new round shape may cause some pictures to appear somewhat trimmed.

From my phone, I have not been able to find any way to view new content. 

I will try what you suggested to fix the gender when I am on a computer.

Donna. Here is sept. From my phone.

The highlighted days are clickable and open to show birthdays or events. 

image.thumb.jpg.fff3122bc29d7973e9850517

I can can make the avatars square. Found that setting but wanted to let others chime in. 

View new content from your fone. Very top right, click that lined box thingy, goto "more" goto "activity stream". 

Its all I got for now. 

like the square avatars better... just saying.

What he said.... (since my "teh Shifter approves emoticon is gone...)

I can't update my profile.  It says arizona and male are not allowed? 

it may throw an error, but it shows make and Arizona. Lots of task still to run. I can't trouble shot some of this until the upgrade is complete. 

Square avatars are now back :wub       

I think this is the full version. I haven't found any way to change it between mobile and full. 

Pill see if I can find the member numbers soon, that task is farther down the list to be run..

Thanks, I'm checking out the full version now on my 'puter.

Bugs: from my Android phone I cannot post replies or access teh menu in teh upper right corner at all.

:cone

So on my Android phone, there is a star in the upper corner.  That sends me to New Content, set up just like the old format.  But, I don't get the star on my putter version.

Bugs: from my Android phone I cannot post replies or access teh menu in teh upper right corner at all.

That is the problem on my IPAD. Must be a setting on our end??????

Huh, I thought I was just not as cool as Sean.

Does anyone know where to find the list of members A-Z?  I don't see it:banghead:cfdeadagain:bang

I don't see that function either.....

I was on my way to buy a Galaxy S6.......

Does anyone know where to find the list of members A-Z?  I don't see it:banghead:cfdeadagain:bang

I don't see that function either.....

On the upper right corner of each page, there is a search bubble with a magnifying glass icon. click in there and a drop down menu will appear. One of the options is Members, but I don't believe you'll be able to scroll through an A-Z list of members. 

Somehow I knew this wasn't going to go well. Is it supposed to look like this? Has an unfinished odd look.

new_forum.thumb.jpg.ff335b1be5086a830082

I was on my way to buy a Galaxy S6.......

Lol, this is the fix. The wife's newer phone does work. My old clunker still cannot!

i am unable to insert .GIF or . GIFV  or .JPG images/media

a copy n paste in the body will leave it as a Hyperlink, and using the "Insert other Media"  gives me a forever spinning circle. 

inserting  YOutube works and formats well, but the others do not.  

UPDATE: if a manually "[  img  ]"  tags  .GIF and .JPG work.   .GIFV do not work

Is there a setting somewhere to go to first unread post? When I pull up new content, if I click on the link itself it takes me to the first post in the thread. If I click on the most recent post displayed to the right, then it takes me to that last post in the thread, and so I have to scroll up to see all that's been posted between the last time I was on and the most recent post.

yes sean, if you copy n paste from the link in Photobucket that has teh "[img  ]"  tags already encapsulated around the URL link 

the problem is if im using a  link from imgur  or any other source the ACE froum only see this as a " hyperlink " and not an " media source"  (see below)

http://i.imgur.com/VjswZyv.jpg

the last forum there was a Insert Image button that popped up a window. you can then Copy n paste the imgur link ( or whatever out side link) and the forum software would format/encapsulate the link appropriately.

however, when I click on the Insert Other media and copy n paste the imgur link, it just spins in a loop. 

no to sound link an ass, but I have been doing this 'computer sutff' for 20 years. this is not a user training issue that im bringing up.