10-24-15 DesertStreetCars Track Day at Inde

GTABurnout

Heres that chance you all have been looking for to get that car out to a local event where you can drive your car in a safe environment with no cops. Ask around. Lots of good experiences at these events.

October 24th This event will have an ambo on site.

Cost is $200

Still a great deal if you have ever been to a track event. You will get more time on track with our group then anywhere else.

Time for some cheap local track time. You will run out of Gas or Tires before the day is done. Come check out Inde Motorsports Ranch awesome 2.75 mile track.

Don't want to run for some reason? Come hang out I will wave the Spectator fee and check out these great local small events for yourself.

DesertStreetCars.com Is Hosting another Track Event At Inde Motorsports Ranch on October 24th
This event will Sell out based on the time since last event.

FYI: Saying your going on Facebook means nothing to me as far as a drivers spot.

So if you want to lock down a spot please make sure you pay ahead of time. If you are unsure then I can't hold a spot for you "just in case"

Spots are limited. I will require Payment before the event no exceptions I have to pay before the event so I need to collect money before the event. This will be just like the last several events.

8 -15 cars only per session (nasa and Proautosports puts 20+ cars on the track)

This is the safest and easiest way to get involved in a track event. We will have a few experienced drivers around to do ride alongs as well as lead follows.

First timer don't worry we will walk you thru the rules and make sure your safe.

Where: Inde Motorsports Ranch 9301 W. Airport Road Willcox, AZ 85643.

When: October 24th Drivers meeting is at 8:00am

We usually get so much track time people are out of tires and gas by early afternoon. But they will be there to keep the track open until we are done or dark.

What you need if you want to attend.

Helmet (driver and passenger)

$200 Cash/paypal (add 3% for fees) for car and driver

Food, drinks. They have a BBQ and we will be taking a short lunch brake to cook up some food.

Safe car, good brakes tires and working seatbelts.

Gas, the closest gas station to the track is 7 miles away.

Leave the ego at home this is a fun event where we will not be racing keep it safe.

The road to Inde is now paved no more dirt road.

So let me know if your in I will get you on the list. If your not paid by the event I can not guarantee you a spot for the event. If you miss the drives meeting you will not be allowed on track. This is mandatory.

I will have more info as we get closer. I can take Paypal (as a gift) or cash if your local.

Questions or issues please let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Got lots of new people signed up.  Running right now around 28 all ready.  So if your on the fence, sign up now!!!

We have tons of experienced guy willing to show you the ropes.  Come hang out get some good seat time, and become a better driver.

• 2 weeks later...

We are full.  And the saddest news is we will have GTR's out numbering Z06's.  Guess the GTR is just a better track car?  :o

Next event will be announced as soon as the date is locked down.  There is talk of Inde going full private so get in while you can. 

Tim, Donna, I will see you there.

Thanks

Hunter

Oh and DesertStreetCars.com is back online.  We will use it to keep everyone up to date on our events. 

She's driving her Vette like its ment to be driven. She likes the small run groups at Hunters events. She says  she will never run a ProAuto event again. Unless it's AMP on ladies day!

SLAMMER

WAIT.....WHAT ??Donna is going to track her C7??!!??

That didn't take long

Once you get that track exhilaration you can't stop. You just can't wait until the next time. 

SLAMMER