MATO 2016?

stc315

Midnight At The Oasis 2016 Car Show

March 3-6, 2016

Any other 72 and earlier member planning to go in 2016? I'm planning to send in application for the show would be cool to park with other members in the same area. Let me know.

Thanks,

Sam

Sam, Come meet us at the Coffee Bean 24th. St & 4th. ave. 9AM Every Saturday. Yuma Territorial Corvettes. Love to meet you & see your Car.

its a good car show, the first evening of events (Friday) usually has the most cars present, I wouldn't bother trying to see the Friday parade though as people start camping out along the parade route as early at 6am Friday morning. there's usually a decent cover band of some sort playing on Saturday night. Sunday the awards are handed out.

Sam, Come meet us at the Coffee Bean 24th. St & 4th. ave. 9AM Every Saturday. Yuma Territorial Corvettes. Love to meet you & see your Car.

I will try to make it out there some time soon. Kind of hot right now (especially with no a/c lol).

• 7 months later...

I saw lots of classic rides heading that way the last two days, of course I wasn't one of them. 

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 5:26 PM, stc315 said:

Midnight At The Oasis 2016 Car Show

March 3-6, 2016

Any other 72 and earlier member planning to go in 2016? I'm planning to send in application for the show would be cool to park with other members in the same area. Let me know.

Thanks,

Sam

I'm under 72!!  Can I go??

:partydance::partydance::ack

I had a blast at the show and loved the Friday cruise.  Definitely going to make an anual family event out of it.  Already set to reserve spot for next years show March 2-5th, 2017.