Corvettes & Caffeine Saturday July 4th

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Come on you lazy sleep in *&%@#& heads! Starts at 6:30 till 11:00. We'll have plenty of doughnuts and bagels & cream cheese and water and sodas and coffee for the ones with hang-overs. :blur: You don't have to stay outside. Come into the game room and shoot some pool or watch TV and enjoy my wonderful company. :wacked: You might even meet someone that can put up with you! :facepalm:

See yall, Bad Bob :bannana4:

Maybe, got nothing else going on this week. Just did emissions in the vette, got it registered for 2 years.

scottcolbath

Is a noob welcome to such an event with the likes of this august group?

If so, where is it?

S.C.

Is a noob welcome to such an event with the likes of this august group?

If so, where is it?

S.C.

Of course you're welcome. It's on west side of Scottsdale Road between Thomas and McDowell, across from Discount Tire

Call me a maybe, have to get a couple crews kicked off tomorrow and then maybe if it isn't 100 degrees by the time I get there :lol

scottcolbath

OK, so is it a safe assumption this is at the Corvette Performance Arizona loation?

S.C.

OK, so is it a safe assumption this is at the Corvette Performance Arizona loation?

S.C.

That's affirmative!

scottcolbath

S.C.

That's affirmative!

Cool. I'm going to try to be there at the crack of WTF Thirty.

And someone needs to assure that there will be some clothes-less orphans from Christy's there. The poor girls need our support. :boobies:

S.C.

S.C.

That's affirmative!

And someone needs to assure that there will be some clothes-less orphans from Christy's there. The poor girls need our support. :boobies:

S.C.

Sorry, it's going to be grey haired men with beer guts who wear t shirts. But there is free donuts and coffee!

JLs Mistress

S.C.

That's affirmative!

S.C.

Sorry, it's going to be grey haired men with beer guts who wear t shirts. But there is free donuts and coffee!

Ted I guess that's your way of saying you are going >>> free donuts

scottcolbath

It was nice to meet some of you out there this morning.

S.C.

Guest badbobs95

Nice meeting you too. Nice crowd, smaller than normal but a lot of peeps went out of town too. We had about 90 Vettes Everybody came hungry, we ran out of doughnuts for the first time I think. :boobies: