Possible Event

1EvilC5

Wow!

About a month ago Bliss had a Photoshoot/car cruise at there facility's.

It was an opportunity to take pictures or have you car used as a prop with models from Bliss and elsewhere. At no time was anybody running around naked! I believe that's illegal!

If you chose to go see naked women that was your Choice. That would mean going inside. More people were worried about there car rather than see naked women. Again it's more about a big parking lot with pretty? Girls or ?

Another opportunity to get together. Not pushing for it but, I could be fun for some of us.

Ohh! and I believe most of them are working there way through college!

post-2210-0-00312800-1435529073_thumb.jp

Mo, have you looked at how girls/women of all ages and walks of life dress these days? It doesn't take a strip club to make a man's/boy's imagination run wild anymore.

^^^^WORD^^^^

Hell, in Victoria's Secrets, they have an area dedicated to teens.....and seeing all the MOM's who take their young girls there to shop blows my mind.

Bromley's Corvettes

Yikes Mo you dont have to go lol. Sounds like you would be shocked if you knew what young women where like these days lol.

Like seriously? I really hope this club would be above this.

I can think of only SIX women Corvette owners in ACE. This is a predominantly MALE group. Why would you be surprised?

Donna, if you know of another club that is just the opposite, please let me know...I'm IN! :leaving

• 3 weeks later...

I can think of only SIX women Corvette owners in ACE. This is a predominantly MALE group. Why would you be surprised?

Donna, if you know of another club that is just the opposite, please let me know...I'm IN! :leaving

Sorry, Buc, I think you are SOL. . . :boobies::lolfail:

Sorry, Buc, I think you are SOL. . . :boobies::lolfail:

So start one Donna...I'm still IN for the WIN! :thumbs