Looking for someone that can finish 1961 Corvette ,ls 6sp etc

ransome

I have a 1961 corvette that my mechanic has been working on for far to long , I will have to take to some other shop. Here is where the project is so far.

Frame sandblasted and painted Body off sanded and primered . LS engine with harness mounted in car with T-56 tranny . Disc brakes on the front done.there is a power steering kit and Dakota digital Gauges .The car is complete .Will Need radiator, exhuast drive shaft.

Just looking for any suggestions of a person or shop who can complete the mechanical and make it roadworthy , I think my mechanic has reached his limit

Thanks Gregg

Bromley's Corvettes

Or a shop that specializes in only classic Corvettes www.bromleyscorvettes.com

Bromley's Corvettes

I though you just paid a shop to tune your CF because you could never get it to run right:) Just saying thats what I heard anyway :)

I though you just paid a shop to tune your CF because you could never get it to run right:) Just saying thats what I heard anyway :)

Your're kiddin' right? Yes, I paid to have the motor's final tune done at a shop on a dyno just like every other car does that wants the tune done right after mods are done vs. some backyard mechanic wingin' it by the set of their pants...Jus sayin'. :)

Sorry for the :hijack: to the OP.

Bromley's Corvettes

Just saying not shore where you where headed with that lol. Must be a CF thing :)

PM Sent

Thx guys for pointing him our way .... the support in my absence is mucho appreciated ........