Gumby Wheels for Sale

gloffer

I have a set of polished OEM gumby wheels for sale for $500. These wheel are essentially as perfect as a low (<8000 miles) mileage set of wheels can be. They're boxed and ready to ship just in case they sell off the big forum. Lug nuts included, but NO TPMS or tires. I bought them and then decided to go in a different direction. These are the forged polished GM wheels 19" rear/18" front that were a ~$1600 option in 2008/2009 and are also a factory fit for 2005/2007. I can unbox and take pictures if you want but that'll cost an extra $25 since they are already boxed up and it'll take me a bit of time to unpack them from the two boxes. IMO polished gumby wheels have the following advantages:

1. Gumbys are forged wheels which makes them stronger & 1 to 2 lbs lighter than stock cast wheels.
2. Look better than chrome
3. Polished wheels are slightly lighter than chrome

I also have a set of stock wheels with TPMS and mounted tires that need replacing and that are for sale for $250.

Thanks,
Mike
Cell 602 740 0914

Look at the info in the thread below starting at post #6.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/3607019-08-09-gumby-s.html

Mine are the polished version of the OEM Gumbys, NOT chrome. I've seen them for over $1000 per set for the "aftermarket" version of the same wheel.

http://www.performanceplustire.com/buy-wheels-online/factory-reproductions-wheels/corvette-c6-2009-chrome-rim

I have a set of polished OEM gumby wheels for sale for $500. These wheel are essentially as perfect as a low (<8000 miles) mileage set of wheels can be. They're boxed and ready to ship just in case they sell off the big forum. Lug nuts included, but NO TPMS or tires. I bought them and then decided to go in a different direction. These are the forged polished GM wheels 19" rear/18" front that were a ~$1600 option in 2008/2009 and are also a factory fit for 2005/2007. I can unbox and take pictures if you want but that'll cost an extra $25 since they are already boxed up and it'll take me a bit of time to unpack them from the two boxes. IMO polished gumby wheels have the following advantages:

1. Gumbys are forged wheels which makes them stronger & 1 to 2 lbs lighter than stock cast wheels.

2. Look better than chrome

3. Polished wheels are slightly lighter than chrome

I also have a set of stock wheels with TPMS and mounted tires that need replacing and that are for sale for $250.

Thanks,

Mike

Cell 602 740 0914

Just so you don't get yourself in the doghouse with questionable advertising, here's some info you may use to revise your ad.

All the Gumbys were forged, whether chrome or polished.

All the split spokes were cast.

All the Gumbys were heavier than the split spokes.

All the '08 Gumbys were chrome.

There were 1989 cars in '09 equipped with polished Gumbys.

There were 9 cars in '10 equipped with polished Gumbys

Stock silver painted split spoke wheels in '08, '09', '10 were RPO QG6

Chrome Gumbys in '08, '09, '10 were RPO Q9V

Polished Gumbys in '09, '10 were RPO QG7

Chrome Gumbys in '09 had a MSRP of $1850

Polished Gumbys in '09 had a MSRP of $1295

Polished Gumbys in '10 had no MSRP and were listed as NA (the 9 cars produced with RPO QG7 may have been exports)

All the Gumbys are a direct fit on any '05-'13 base Vette.

Your $500 price seems fair.

GLWS

Thanks for all the detailed info. I had no idea that there are these kind of details available on the wheel options. The ad information was formulated from what I know of the OEM gumby and forged wheels in general. I paid a lot more for the wheels two years ago and agree that the eventual purchaser will get a great deal.

Thanks again for the details.

• 6 months later...

I'll be taking these down to Corvette Performance Arizona in the next week or so for consignment sale, but before I do that I'll put my gumby's back up here one more time just in case anybody's interested in a nice set for a lowered price of: $425.

These wheel are essentially as perfect as a low (<8000 miles) mileage set of wheels can be. No pictures, but if you want to see them I can un-box them when you stop by over here on the west side. Lug nuts included, but NO TPMS or tires. I bought them a couple of years ago for $900 shipped, and then decided to get a local set that had tires and tpms. These are the forged polished GM wheels 19" rear/18" front that were a ~$1300 option in 2009 and are a factory fit for base 2005-2013.

Thanks,

Mike

Cell 602 740 0914

• 2 weeks later...