• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chameleon

• Ted Y

• VenomOnWheels

• PALADIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good food, good people and almost 27mpg on this trip. I am ready for the next one!

LilRedVette1

Mary and I would like to thank everyone we had the pleasure to meet. A special thanks to Donna for putting on the run, well organized and a great time.

During the drivers meeting we were sure we heard Donna say "this isn't a race, it's a cruise" however the only ride we saw cruising was the RV - Fifth wheel in front of us at Lake Mary, lol.

Mary and I would like to thank everyone we had the pleasure to meet. A special thanks to Donna for putting on the run, well organized and a great time.

During the drivers meeting we were sure we heard Donna say "this isn't a race, it's a cruise" however the only ride we saw cruising was the RV - Fifth wheel in front of us at Lake Mary, lol.

What you witnessed was the standard safety brief before a long lunch cruise.  You'll learn that we like to "play" when the conditions warrant.

Thanks to everyone, this was a great "first ACE event" for us and we had a blast! Great route and great folks, can't wait for the next one. Best wishes to all, Lincoln and Lynn.

coconut girl

Thanks Donna

My brother Scott and I had a great time.

Nice drive. Got a little worried for the bicycles.

See everyone next time.

That was such a great drive.  It was awesome to see 24 Vettes all lined up going thru the mountains.  Brewery was great.  Thanks for organizing this cruise.  We look forward to the next event. 

I just posted a couple photos from Ecape-the-heat-Saturday-August-15th in the Gallery.

Pictures look great.  Did anyone else take any photos?  Maybe they can post them up as well.  We totally forgot to do it but will make sure we get some cool pictures on the next run.

VenomOnWheels

:highfive:  As always Christine & I had a great time cruisin' with ACE last Saturday, even tho' you all abandoned us at McDonald's and then again at Beaver Street Brewery.  If I didn't know better I might suspect you were trying to get away from us - or at least Christine.  I'm really surprised that nobody gave us any smart ass comments about the smart ass T-shirts we wore just for you.  We had to dig deep in the dresser drawers to find those.

And thank you Tim for keeping your clothes on (at least I'm assuming you continued to after we last saw you).

~Dale

:highfive:  As always Christine & I had a great time cruisin' with ACE last Saturday, even tho' you all abandoned us at McDonald's and then again at Beaver Street Brewery.  If I didn't know better I might suspect you were trying to get away from us - or at least Christine.  I'm really surprised that nobody gave us any smart ass comments about the smart ass T-shirts we wore just for you.  We had to dig deep in the dresser drawers to find those.

And thank you Tim for keeping your clothes on (at least I'm assuming you continued to after we last saw you).

~Dale

Well, it wasn't hard to ditch you in that dodge! J9 said it sounded like a lawn mower.LOL:cheers:burnout