FS: C5 Acrylic/Lexan Clear Targa Top Roof Panel

RoccoC5

I bought this used several years ago and have probably put it on less than 5-6 times. It's just been taking up space in the back of my Vette and so I've decided to let it go to someone who will actually enjoy it. :) The seals and hardware are in great condition, but if you get up close you can see that the top has some crazing marks and bubbling in the tint. I planned on sanding it and re-clearing it but it never actually bothered me enough to do it. Looking to get $300 OBO for it.

top1.jpg

top2.jpg

top3.jpg

top4.jpg

Who knows...most people in AZ don't want the glass top. It turns the damn car into a microwave. :lol

I had one of those things for sale a couple of years ago for months and got zero interest. Finally let it go for $150 just to get it out of my garage. I hope you have better luck than I did!

• 6 months later...

I had one of those things for sale a couple of years ago for months and got zero interest. Finally let it go for $150 just to get it out of my garage. I hope you have better luck than I did!

Wow, $150 seems like a steal! :)

I still have this for sale. $300 OBO. Local pickup.

Guest badbobs95

Wow, $150 seems like a steal! :)

I still have this for sale. $300 OBO. Local pickup.

A friend of mine, John, from Ameripole buys tops like yours and puts new tops on them for all of the Corvette vendors. He pays $200 for them if you are interested since it really does need a new top.  BadBob 602-5706416

• 4 months later...

I know this is a long shot, but I really need a new roof. If you still have it, or if anyone else in the group has one, please respond. I am in NC but willing to pay for shipping of course. Thank you!

Guest badbobs95
7 hours ago, thedudeman said:

I know this is a long shot, but I really need a new roof. If you still have it, or if anyone else in the group has one, please respond. I am in NC but willing to pay for shipping of course. Thank you!

Call John, he has two: 800 727-6882 or 602 275-3531

• 9 months later...
Guest badbobs95
5 hours ago, w_rd1 said:

I know its an old thread, but has anyone still one left to sell? 

Up

If you want a new one, I can get you one for $700 + $75 shipping

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...