CPR built C7 makes 841/700 on E85!

joe@cpr.com

joe@cpr.com
So Ron's C7 has gone through many stages leading up to this point, the build before going flex fuel had roughly 22k miles on it making 707 rwhp on a 100% stock bottom end, 100% stock A6 trans, stock converter, diff, axles. The customer has done many local 1/2 mile race events, multiple drag strip runs, and rips on it a lot on the street. Plus he daily drives it!! Here are the details on the setup that made 707 rwhp.
CPR custom cam (dod delete)
CPR 2'' longtubes w/ off road x
Alky control meth kit
ECS supercharger system (novi 1500) 3.8 pulley making 14 psi
terrible az 91 octane :rofl:
WE DO NOT play the knock sensor game here so this car was seeing only 8-9 degrees of timing btw and made 707 rwhp.
Car has ran a best time of 10.4 @ 135mph in az with 2300 DA
Now this round added the following
DSX flex fuel kit
Custom fuel system (soon to be released by us)
No pulley changes what so ever!
taking timing from 8-9 to 14 netted us
841/700!!!
Plan is to take the car to the track this fri and hopefully she sticks and land the first 9 second C7 in AZ :thumbs::thumbs:
Contact us today with any questions on our different C7 packages we offer!!

joe@cpr.com

Impressive.

Thank's man!! Wait until the new Z we are doing next month is done ;) looking to break the current record out there lol. Got two crazy C7 builds this summer as well both getting 6 bolt block conversions and all the goodies!!

I'm nowhere near the smartest guy around, but 841 hp and 700 tq? Aren't torque numbers usually closer on gas/E85 cars? I know there can be huge differences in diesel motors, but I don't recall big gaps like this on non-diesel.

joe@cpr.com

I'm nowhere near the smartest guy around, but 841 hp and 700 tq? Aren't torque numbers usually closer on gas/E85 cars? I know there can be huge differences in diesel motors, but I don't recall big gaps like this on non-diesel.

It's a centrifugal car, they don't make big torque numbers unless it's a big cube, big blower car.

Has more to do with power adder like Joe said.

For example my 427 Centri car made 1116rwhp/990rwtq on 11 degrees of timing while a friends 376ci centri car made 1090/820.

PD blower cars typically are closer, NA cars can be all over depending on cam/intake and setup. If you have a real high RPM screamer then torque can be way lower than HP.

Guest badbobs95

Has more to do with power adder like Joe said.

For example my 427 Centri car made 1116rwhp/990rwtq on 11 degrees of timing while a friends 376ci centri car made 1090/820.

PD blower cars typically are closer, NA cars can be all over depending on cam/intake and setup. If you have a real high RPM screamer then torque can be way lower than HP.

Of course I agree with Nick and Joe. I taught them everything I know! :twak::surrender:

joe@cpr.com

Fantastic numbers Joe, now I'm going to have bump up the C5 to keep up in the 1/2 mi ?

haha the TI trim will do that for sure ;)

We're going to have a great time at the next NFZ, and the Street Car Takeover. Time to push CPR into the 180s for the 1/2 mi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.