9th Annual Prescott All Corvette Show

iflew4u

are they any spots left?

Looking at the show's web page, it says there are 28 spots left as of 9/5. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCMSH

• Chameleon

• JLs Mistress

• coconut girl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Donna & I will be leaving the west valley Friday morning. Should anyone want to time their departure to coincide with our two cars. 

SLAMMER

Donna & I will be leaving the west valley Friday morning. Should anyone want to time their departure to coincide with our two cars. 

SLAMMER

I would love to meet up with you all on Friday night. I will buy the first, third and fifth rounds!

Guest badbobs95

For those of you leaving Saturday morning, we will meet up at McDonalds on Carefree Hwy east of I17  and will depart at 6:00 sharp. That will get us there around 7:30 to meet up with the rest of the group at Costco. 

For those of you leaving Saturday morning, we will meet up at McDonalds on Carefree Hwy east of I17  and will depart at 6:00 sharp. That will get us there around 7:30 to meet up with the rest of the group somewhere if someone will kindly make that decision. I think it was Walmart or something. 

We can use the same location as last year. . .

For those that want to cruise in together to the show and park as a group, I suggest the Costco on the east side of Prescott, south side of the highway. 

Address: 3911 Highway 69.  Meet up in time to depart as a group at 7:30 a.m.    See you there!

SLAMMER

I would love to meet up with you all on Friday night. I will buy the first, third and fifth rounds!

See you on Friday!

Guest badbobs95

For those of you leaving Saturday morning, we will meet up at McDonalds on Carefree Hwy east of I17  and will depart at 6:00 sharp. That will get us there around 7:30 to meet up with the rest of the group somewhere if someone will kindly make that decision. I think it was Walmart or something. 

We can use the same location as last year. . .

For those that want to cruise in together to the show and park as a group, I suggest the Costco on the east side of Prescott, south side of the highway. 

Address: 3911 Highway 69.  Meet up in time to depart as a group at 7:30 a.m.    See you there!

We should be there by 7:22......:drinkers

I will not be there Friday night, there should be plenty of alcohol on Whiskey Row for all of you this year.  Sorry I drank most of it last year and some got left out...... :leaving

I have tried several times to hit every bar on Whiskey Row.

Have not quite made it yet but I have only lived up here 23 years!

Looking forward to this, we will have our big tent up and have some great builds on display again this year. Those that have never met us make sure to stop by the tent and say hi! 

Will be at the show, looking foward to it

Donna, when are you guys leaving Fri morn?  Love to join you on the drive.  Prob wont be able to keep up:) but at least I can say we started out together

Donna, when are you guys leaving Fri morn?  Love to join you on the drive.  Prob wont be able to keep up:) but at least I can say we started out together

I remember her saying something to me about leaving before noon. So I'm guessing were flexible between 11:00 & 12:00 departure time. Maybe stop for lunch along the way??

SLAMMER   

I remember her saying something to me about leaving before noon. So I'm guessing were flexible between 11:00 & 12:00 departure time. Maybe stop for lunch along the way??

SLAMMER   

^^^ what he said, departure time is flexible. . . Shoot me a PM if you like.  :burnout

Looking forward to this show will see everyone at Costco and the group leaving Saturday morning from the McDonalds at I17 and the carefree highway I will be there. My brother will be riding with me this year rather than driving his own to the show. My nephew will be there for the first time in his Vette, he went last year as a spectator ( we convinced him to buy one) now we have 3 in the family. 

My baby is Dirty and leaking Oil.. So she will sit this one out... :cuss

Plus I just got back from the Bahamas!

Bob, ill meet you at mcdonalds sat morning

I just hear on the radio that the old geezers are having a car show this Saturday in Prescott Valley so beware.

See ya at Costco.

FYI - saw a notice that I-17 will be closed between Bell and Yorkshire until 6:00 am on Saturday, so if you are coming from the south up I-17, you might want to adjust your route.

FYI - saw a notice that I-17 will be closed between Bell and Yorkshire until 6:00 am on Saturday, so if you are coming from the south up I-17, you might want to adjust your route.

I blame Ted 

Guest badbobs95

Can you imagine, sunny skys, high of 83, and morning temp around 53 !!!! I don't remember what that's like. I think I'll have a breakfast samich at Micky D's around 5:45. Maybe hash-browns too for a truly healthy way to start the day. :lol

I blame Ted 

Actually they are just adjusting the lanes to account for my enormous ego which lives nearby :lol