9th Annual Prescott All Corvette Show

iflew4u

Pictures are up on my site.  Congrats JL's Mistress!

Nice pics. I'm surprised you didn't get pulled over in Yarnell Hill for driving like a maniac on your way home. lol

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCMSH

• Chameleon

• JLs Mistress

• coconut girl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took a few pics, most of the pics with people in it are from go pro just walking around.  I don't know anyone from forums yet (other than Bob) so if you see someone you recognize in pics call em out!   

We left a little early to cruise up to Jerome.   Was nice to see variety of vette's for sure!

http://sohcracer.wix.com/fabfreak#!prescott-corvette-carshow-2015/c10yp

Prescott.jpg

Great pics. Thanks for sharing!

Great pics!
I sure wish you would not have posted the picture of the YELLER C-7 Z-06...........

LOL...Ya know you want it Joe. Go buy one. :thumbs

Hey, did anyone else end up with tree sap all over their car? It adds insult to injury that I've got to completely clean my car including the inside as the top was down. My paint feels like 100 grit sandpaper.

Great pics!
I sure wish you would not have posted the picture of the YELLER C-7 Z-06...........

DAMN!!!! and the CG one as well. Just not enough pennies in the cushions!!!

I took a few pics, most of the pics with people in it are from go pro just walking around.  I don't know anyone from forums yet (other than Bob) so if you see someone you recognize in pics call em out!   

We left a little early to cruise up to Jerome.   Was nice to see variety of vette's for sure!

http://sohcracer.wix.com/fabfreak#!prescott-corvette-carshow-2015/c10yp

Prescott.jpg

Great pics. Thanks for sharing!

Agreed! THX!

Hey, did anyone else end up with tree sap all over their car? It adds insult to injury that I've got to completely clean my car including the inside as the top was down. My paint feels like 100 grit sandpaper.

Yes all  the cars have tree sap that parked around the square. Its that time of the year. Had the same thing happen last year. Mine came off with a normal car wash ..tried  to find you to give you  a heads up .

Yes all  the cars have tree sap that parked around the square. Its that time of the year. Had the same thing happen last year. Mine came off with a normal car wash ..tried  to find you to give you  a heads up .

^^^ This ^^^ It's pretty much unavoidable.  It was uber-nasty last year.  Just give it a sudsy bath and it'll come right off

Guest badbobs95

The guy that owns the blue C7 won it in a contest. Then he started putting thousands into customizing it. Wheels specially made for the ultra wide body are 13.5 inches wide in the rear and every body panel was custom made. It's going to SEMA again this year. 

The guy that owns the blue C7 won it in a contest. Then he started putting thousands into customizing it. Wheels specially made for the ultra wide body are 13.5 inches wide in the rear and every body panel was custom made. It's going to SEMA again this year. 

It was there last year, minus those wheels.  I can't even imagine the money that's in that car as it sits today

I can tell, the aftermarket wide body panels(same ones who did the Forgiato c7) were prepped and painted perfectly...as good/if not better than oem. Not one bit of waviness in the panels, which is how it should be when one wants custom widebody panels on their vette. 21inch wheels is bit much, imo. <cough/inertia>

It was there last year, minus those wheels.  I can't even imagine the money that's in that car as it sits today

we're all assholes at one time or another but this guy tops us all! Was at a charity car show last year, he drove up, I tried to start up a conversation with him telling him how bad ass his car was. He told me he knew it was! Then later he had left early when a sheriff came by and asked if all us Vette owners were assholes! I responded not all of us! He said that guy was a real piece of crap! Yeah kinda got that from my interaction with him! He gives us a bad name. 

image.jpeg

we're all assholes at one time or another but this guy tops us all! Was at a charity car show last year, he drove up, I tried to start up a conversation with him telling him how bad ass his car was. He told me he knew it was! Then later he had left early when a sheriff came by and asked if all us Vette owners were assholes! I responded not all of us! He said that guy was a real piece of crap! Yeah kinda got that from my interaction with him! He gives us a bad name. 

image.jpeg

coincidentally that was the opinion we all drew of the guy the year before so I guess our assessment back then was spot on :thumbs

That C7 guy isn't to fond of me either lol. Asked me to install some stuff on the car for free because it's a show car, etc, etc. Told him no and he got all pissed off. Best part was he tried telling me what works and doesn't on the C7.......i chuckled at that one pretty good. 

That guy was an asshole last year and this year was more of the same. He thinks he is an 'expert' and has such a fat head it's a wonder he can pass through a doorway...

Sounds like he needs to sell the Vette & get a Beemer.  I think he'll fit in better with those douche bags.

• 4 weeks later...

The Car Sow appears to be run by different folks this year.

Maybe we should ask them what they plan to do with clubs vs non-clubs.

If ACE is a non-club I say we boycott and send donations directly to the Prescott Firefighter's Charities under ACE's name.

I have never missed one of these shows but what happened last year sucked!

The guy that started this thread lives in Mesa so I don't think he is part of Prescott Vette Sette.

The guy that started this thread lives in Prescott and is a member of the PVS. The 2015 show had some issues but we are working on them.

I was underwhelmed.  poor organizing.  their paper said awards at the palace at 3, then got to the courthouse steps only to be in time to smell them pumping the outhouses while everyone is sitting there, and their voting change doesn't allow one to be objective and cut out a whole bunch of cars that didn't get votes because they are in a club.  also their audio system drowned out by the band in the street.  wont be there next year.

Sorry, The Palace let us down and didn't hold the room, fall back was the Court House steps. The October Fest band was suppose to hold the music while we passed out the awards. We will deconflict our show with the October Fest in 2016. We are researching venues that will accommodate our awards presentation.

I was underwhelmed.  poor organizing.  their paper said awards at the palace at 3, then got to the courthouse steps only to be in time to smell them pumping the outhouses while everyone is sitting there, and their voting change doesn't allow one to be objective and cut out a whole bunch of cars that didn't get votes because they are in a club.  also their audio system drowned out by the band in the street.  wont be there next year.

Thanks to all that participated. Thanks to you over $17,000 was raised and donated to the PFFC. We've heard your concerns and are always trying to improve the show. Hope to see you in 2016.