9th Annual Prescott All Corvette Show

iflew4u

MidNiteFury01

I'll probably ride with someone. Cash can go toward track & tires. Who will need a wing-man?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCMSH

• Chameleon

• JLs Mistress

• coconut girl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just sent in my registration. Think I'll probably go up Saturday morning.

Guest badbobs95

I'll probably ride with someone. Cash can go toward track & tires. Who will need a wing-man?

You can go with me GOOF BALL! :boobies:

MidNiteFury01

You can go with me GOOF BALL! :boobies:

YEAH!!!

• 1 month later...
JLs Mistress

Got new wipers so I guess I will go !!!  Mailed in my check last week 

wickedfastvette

Just read the form and they jacked up the entry fee and no t shirt included this year! I think I will be skipping the show this year and I live in Prescott! And after all the bullsh@t last year it's not worth getting the car out for me, I will of course be there to have fun with my buddies that come up.

JLs Mistress

I agree with BOB ...That's why I am going thought I would spend the weekend in Prescott...

Just read the form and they jacked up the entry fee and no t shirt included this year! I think I will be skipping the show this year and I live in Prescott! And after all the bullsh@t last year it's not worth getting the car out for me, I will of course be there to have fun with my buddies that come up.

Exactly what I was thinking!

But I think there giving out jackets this year.

image.jpg

JLs Mistress

I thought the 45.00 dollars went to the Fireman  " make payable to Prescott Firefighter's Charities"  if that's the case whatever ever they give us is a bonus ... 

Whats new for 2015...A "Gift Bag"' was formerly known as the ·Goody Bag". The Gift Bag is
provided by Prescott lire Pros. It is of top quality material and will
promise to be very useful. It will be "stuffed" with gifts valued at over
$11 O and will be given to each entry. Instead of the usual T-Shirt, there
will be a lined Windbreaker jacket with a simple front Show Logo.
Regular SRP - $29.95.

Guest badbobs95

Exactly what I was thinking!

But I think there giving out jackets this year.

image.jpg

Teeheeheeheehee! :lol

I am kind or with you on this Chery.

My brother and I signed up but I don't think we will take our cars down there.

It is a great charity that's why we paid the entry fee.

I also live in Prescott and am still pissed off about last years show.

I would like to talk to Lyn Delano and ask her what she knew and when she knew it.

Prescott Vette Sette is lucky that last years show got rained out.

If ACE had been there for the trophy presentations is would have got ugly!

I think there may have been several moons on the courthouse lawn that day.

wickedfastvette

I am kind or with you on this Chery.

My brother and I signed up but I don't think we will take our cars down there.

It is a great charity that's why we paid the entry fee.

I also live in Prescott and am still pissed off about last years show.

I would like to talk to Lyn Delano and ask her what she knew and when she knew it.

Prescott Vette Sette is lucky that last years show got rained out.

If ACE had been there for the trophy presentations is would have got ugly!

I think there may have been several moons on the courthouse lawn that day.

I have made several donations, but I will not be making anymore through their  club. I will be downtown minus Vette.

Good idea Bob let's bring our trucks or beater cars and park them on Cortez St.

Oh wait..I am sure that space will go to Fast Glass this year weather they have more Vettes than ACE or not.

ACE will probably get parked on Whisky Row down by the Salivation Army (2 blocks from the Courthouse Square). 

Isn't there a parking garage there - ACE could take over an entire floor if we could get the GB BBQ turnout...

Guest badbobs95

In hopes of getting a lot of things cleared up, I called Tom O'Connor and talked to him about the events of last year and to see if they have been remedied. He's in charge now and many things have changed. He knew nothing about the participation award ordeal last year because he wasn't there. He assured me that ACE is as much of a club as any other. Unfortunate things happen as we should be bigger than holding a grudge because those people are no longer involved. He apologized and said he hopes we will understand, so think what you will and do what you want. As for me, I'm going and hope you all will too. :cheers

Since I wasn't there last year and this will be my first car show, my wife and I are very excited to go and support the fire fighters. I am not going to get a trophy or award that will collect dust. I am going to see all the other corvettes and have a great weekend away from the valley. Just hope the weather cooperates. 

See he everyone there. 

Since I wasn't there last year and this will be my first car show, my wife and I are very excited to go and support the fire fighters. I am not going to get a trophy or award that will collect dust. I am going to see all the other corvettes and have a great weekend away from the valley. Just hope the weather cooperates. 

See he everyone there. 

I'm with you brother hope to see you there ..

PS

Thanks for calling Bob I would hate to see this turn out to  be  another  ACE pass tense event like a few others ... 

See he everyone there. 

I'm with you brother hope to see you there ..

PS

Thanks for calling Bob I would hate to see this turn out  be  another  ACE pass tense event like a few others ... 

we are driving up Friday and staying until Sunday. I am sure we will see u there. Thanks  

In case some people did not see Bobs post about  the Prescott Show thought I would repost .......

In hopes of getting a lot of things cleared up, I called Tom O'Connor and talked to him about the events of last year and to see if they have been remedied. He's in charge now and many things have changed. He knew nothing about the participation award ordeal last year because he wasn't there. He assured me that ACE is as much of a club as any other. Unfortunate things happen as we should be bigger than holding a grudge because those people are no longer involved. He apologized and said he hopes we will understand, so think what you will and do what you want. As for me, I'm going and hope you all will too. :cheers