chevrolet ss

corvettech

my in-laws are looking for a Chevrolet ss with a manual trans, preferably not black or silver. they like the looks and the sounds but want to drive one to see if they want to buy it. they were at o'rielys in Tucson but apparently they don't have one although Chevrolet's website shows one in stock :huh: . i saw midway has a red one so i sent them that way. does anyone have any good reviews of midway or salespeople there?

I bought my Duramax from Midway two years ago.

That salesman is gone now but they treated me decently. I worked on him for over four hours before I got the deal I wanted.

I know one of the internet sales guys there. He's been there 30 plus years. Tell Ray Banks that Sean Beck sent you.

I bought my car back in 2007 from Midway

I can tell you that the guy that did the up selling on the end was a TOTAL asshole!!

Never again for me as long as he is there.

the red ss I saw online wasn't there when they got there, apparently there was some mix up, the shipping info showed it shipped from Australia, then to California, then to ...Kansas??? :facepalm: its on its way back tracking to midway. thanks for all the input guys well try again in a few weeks

If I had a dollar for every time I heard a dealer say they mysteriously were missing a car, they told you was on their lot before you got there, I'd have...at least 5 dollars.