Eckler's wheel sale

Lurch

Bromley's Corvettes

Even there sale prices are not usually that great lol. I stopped buying from Ecklers got sick of the lies and bs. They even charge me to ship back wrong parts even when they sent wrong stuff to me lol. Zip is better.

I gave up on Ecklers when Kim and I were in Fla and made a point of driving over from Orlando and the employees all but ignored us. One of the employees asked if he could help us. I told we were from AZ and thought we'd come over to see there place. He said"okay" and walked away. No one else approached us the rest of the time we were there (about 20 mins).

Final Effort

I was at Ecklers this past January. Moved to a new location since I was there in the 80s. Now they don't even have any kind of showroom. Just an order counter.

They also now sell parts for many other cars.

I gave up on Ecklers when Kim and I were in Fla and made a point of driving over from Orlando and the employees all but ignored us. One of the employees asked if he could help us. I told we were from AZ and thought we'd come over to see there place. He said"okay" and walked away. No one else approached us the rest of the time we were there (about 20 mins).

wow that really bothers me.

screw this, im going to buy a BMW instead.

I've ordered a ton of stuff from them and others with no issues really. ZIP is the only vendor I wouldn't order anything from them since they ripped off some stuff from another vendor and called it their own. Anyway, the polished Aluminum 80-82 wheels are only $64 each vs. $275 each, sounds like a deal to me and will probably buy an extra set.

Got me 2 sets of the chrome ones. Going to put a set on the wife's "68 Nova. Glad I got them when I did, sale is gone.