2007 Red Z06 93k Miles 2lt lots of work done

uncledibble

uncledibble

I have decided to part with my 2007 Z and start saving my pennies for a 2016. My car has had all the right mods done for anyone wanting a modified car. It has some miles on it as the PO used it as a daily. The car is in great shape and runs strong. PM for more details but I am offering it at $31,000. Due to a divorce last year I have a small loan on it with Teachers federal credit union. The tires have less than 5k miles on the they are the Michelin run flats. I also have a good set of drag radials that will go with the car.

Reworked heads, NEW clutch, Headers, Cam BB exhaust, Mild to wild switch, iPod adapter, NAV, CAI, New alternator, New Power steering pump, Tuned, after market radiator. Ready to have some fun for many more miles.

post-2436-0-84015100-1429797238_thumb.jp

joe@cpr.com

WE built this car so you know it's done right! GLWS my friend :) Funny I was just about to shoot you over that motor quote as it took forever for vendors to get me prices lmao. Andrew any questions you have that I can answer feel free to ask away!

uncledibble

Joe, if you have the motor quote I will still have a look at it. I am not 100% on the sale right now. I gave a guy $28k back today. I have no need to sell I just want to to see about getting into a C7. If I get my price its gone if not no worries I will keep enjoying it. Its a great deal for the $$ As all of the work has been done the right way and there are NO Worries.

WE built this car so you know it's done right! GLWS my friend :) Funny I was just about to shoot you over that motor quote as it took forever for vendors to get me prices lmao. Andrew any questions you have that I can answer feel free to ask away!

Thanks Joe!

Im in the process of looking for a C6Z06 (decided against building the top end of my C5Z06) so if this ones come to light - Ill definitely reach out to you for more info and a PPI.

Peace

uncledibble

I have had a ton of interest most of which want to LOW BALL the hell out of me from Craigslist not here. Although a couple of very smart enthusiast have told me my price is fair or even low for all the documented work I have had done. I am in no hurry and may just keep it but I would like to solicit the forums HONEST opinion.

If you check out sites like AutoTrader they seem to be listed (not sold) for $36k - $45k. I'd say your price is extremely reasonable.

It's all about what someone is willing to pay. Right now, no one wants to spend that kind of loot on a used car, especially with high miles...work or no work done.

uncledibble

It no longer has cats and the CAM is a torquey set up and Joe at CPR has the specs as I cannot find them and I am headed out the door right now but can look later.

ALSO I had a few questions about the paint and wheels. The black roof and mirrors are painted ad the wheels (ALL 6) are powder coated.

post-2436-0-50087800-1430485562_thumb.jp

post-2436-0-94618600-1430485564_thumb.jp

post-2436-0-31548600-1430485567_thumb.jp

post-2436-0-97947400-1430485569_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

LOL I should have known you would be on here, well I just posted I am the CL guy who want's to buy it. Looking forward to you getting back wish you were getting back a little sooner so we could go to the bank on Saturday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
uncledibble

Ok fellow ACEHOLES, I have had 3-4 guys get down to nut cutting time and then flake out. I had a guy from out of state Saturday show up with Cash and a plate to drive it home on and as luck would have it my center pin on the fan connector warped and it heated up and he went out and bought a blown z51 C6 that afternoon. So as a courtesy to him I had ONSTAR tow it to the STEALER (MIDWAY) for the repair because its close to where he was staying and I was an hour from the house to get the tools and hardwire it myself plus he wanted it "done right". So that is not a flake out but a frustrating circumstance. I have over $10k in work that has been done. Heads, Cam, Headers, Xpipe, BB Exhaust, NEW michelin run flats, CAI, Mcloed Clutch, clutch bleeder, oil sensor relocate, iPod connector and Drag radials and the paint work. The car is RIGHT and the price is awesome in my opinion. Any thoughts from all you impartial party's??

Bad luck, and guy missed out over a known simple issue that cost basically nothing to repair, and will happen to whatever he bought anyways.

Sometimes crap just happens. It's all about timing.

BTW, when Midway installed the new connector, did they splice in the standard replacement with the smaller than OEM wires? If so, it won't last long.

uncledibble

Ok at this point all I will say is that the car is STILL at the dealer after an ONSTAR towed it to the WRONG DEALER. I just got off the phone with the service manager and I will reserve comment until this is all over.