Leather sofa, chair and ottoman

Blk n Blu

Quicksilver98

Hmm....my daughter is moving out of her "now ex-boyfriends" place and may need some furniture. Let me check with her and let you know. She probably needs to find a room mate to help share with expenses too. If someone out there has a daughter also looking for a room mate...maybe they can get together and work something out. She is currently looking for a place on the Tempe side of town.

Quicksilver98

She is not sure how much room she will have in her new place. She will have to pass on it for now.

• 3 weeks later...

If by chance you still have these, could I ask you to post the width, height and depth of the sofa.

Might want to replace sofa in travel trailer.

Thanks

Chas

I'll get the sizes for you, pretty sure it will fit right on top of your trailer.

I'll get the sizes for you, pretty sure it will fit right on top of your trailer.

Not sure your meaning but I was serious about purchase and yet to have dimensions to see if the sofa will fit.

Thank for the time it took to at least respond. If the dimensions would work, this would have looked good in the HR.

Chas

I'm not at the house where it's at,

Sofa is about 9 foot x 40" x 36"

Chair is about 48 x 40 x 36.

Damn ... surprised someone didn't snag this up for their man cave .... GLWDisposal

Charlie, you might try calling J & K Furniture on Bell Road. They buy used furniture and they will pick it up if they buy it. www.jkfurniture.com Also, Eclectica right next door sells furniture on consignment.

Desertdawg

Or. My daughter will take it.

We are in El Paso if you can wait a few days for them to come get it.

Let me know

Desertdawg

They said cool. We'll get in touch with you this week.