Help Ace of Yuma

clemvette

Tom is telling people there is no ACE here in Yuma....any ideas of how we can make it known that we are here???

with all the confusion of the groups here in Yuma and at the coffee bean people asked about Ace and were told by Tom

and Sal ACE is dead here.

any suggestions would be helpful. maybe ya'll need to come down and help confirm LOL....seriously suggestions please.

thank you

Donna

Clemvette! PLEASE get your facts straight before using my name when posting rumors on ACE . I have NEVER said " ACE is dead here" or any thing like that. Why would I say that, when I AM a current ACE member & have been one longer than you have? Check the members list if you don't believe me. In the future, if you hear statements, second & third hand, that are said to come from me, TALK TO ME about it. Thank you, Sal

First off, don't let it bother you guys if "other clubs" are spreading rumors about ACE because usually they are true :lol

Let them do what they want, it will end up a cluster F---k anyway, just quietly talk to those bitching about how it's being run there, the ACE way will prevail. The word will get around that ACE lives.

Next time you see Tom, give him the ACE salute and tell him ACE rules. :ACE:

First off, don't let it bother you guys if "other clubs" are spreading rumors about ACE because usually they are true :lol

Let them do what they want, it will end up a cluster F---k anyway, just quietly talk to those bitching about how it's being run there, the ACE way will prevail. The word will get around that ACE lives.

Next time you see Tom, give him the ACE salute and tell him ACE rules. :ACE:

YUP!!!! WHAT HE SAID! :fastdraw::Jake::jim:

Please print off my avatar and signature pictures and hand it to anyone who wants to smack talk. You're dealing with butt-hurt egos and bullies who got their favorite ball taken away because they threw it through their parents window.

They are also dealing with someone who wrecks into a house doing a burnout.

Then runs away from ACE crying because someone may have poked a little fun at him...

They are also dealing with someone who wrecks into a house doing a burnout.

Then runs away from ACE crying because someone may have poked a little fun at him...

I remember that like it was yesterday. I felt sorry for that house.

First of all let me set the record straight. I left A.C.E. after Donna (aka cameleon) came down to Yuma and told us here that we could no longer use the A.C.E. logo on our local shutterfly account because of trademark issues etc. I HAVE NEVER TOLD ANYONE THEY COULD NOT BELONG TO A.C.E.. It is a free world and you can do what you want and I have no heartburn over anyone who wants to join A.C.E. Matter of fact I belong to many forums.

Now lets get to the real issue at hand, Donna (aka clemvette) is the problem. She has managed to split the group here into separate units because she has personality issues with certain people. She is one who starts the trouble (like her tag line in her signature).

She was removed from the local shutterfly account because of her bad mouthing other members on the site. She then publically reads her manifesto at the coffee shop for all to hear and disrupts everyone's good time.

Lets dig a little deeper won't we. Why don't you ask her what her last phone call to Henry Hersel was.....She has the nerve to put up a prayers for Henry thread when her last phone call to him was f----you, f--- you, f---you because she was removed from the local shutterfly site, what a two faced bxxch (Henry R.I.P. told me personally the abuse she put him thru).

Good luck with clemvette, she's all yours now!

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE AS I WILL NOT BE COMING BACK HERE, AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

I was removed from your shutterfly account because I asked you guys to be part of ACE. And not start another club called Yuma ACE using our copyrighted logo and name.

First of all let me set the record straight. I left A.C.E. after Donna (aka cameleon) came down to Yuma and told us here that we could no longer use the A.C.E. logo on our local shutterfly account because of trademark issues etc. I HAVE NEVER TOLD ANYONE THEY COULD NOT BELONG TO A.C.E.. It is a free world and you can do what you want and I have no heartburn over anyone who wants to join A.C.E. Matter of fact I belong to many forums.

Now lets get to the real issue at hand, Donna (aka clemvette) is the problem. She has managed to split the group here into separate units because she has personality issues with certain people. She is one who starts the trouble (like her tag line in her signature).

She was removed from the local shutterfly account because of her bad mouthing other members on the site. She then publically reads her manifesto at the coffee shop for all to hear and disrupts everyone's good time.

Lets dig a little deeper won't we. Why don't you ask her what her last phone call to Henry Hersel was.....She has the nerve to put up a prayers for Henry thread when her last phone call to him was f----you, f--- you, f---you because she was removed from the local shutterfly site, what a two faced bxxch (Henry R.I.P. told me personally the abuse she put him thru).

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE AS I WILL NOT BE COMING BACK HERE, AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

oh_the_drama.jpg