WTB C5 headers and x-pipe

ZO6vette037

ZO6vette037

Hey everyone, in the market for headers and x-pipe for my 04 Corvette. Please let me know what you have.

Thank Jason

ZO6vette037

Yes I am! I thought I saw you the other day on the road. Did I do something wrong?!

ZO6vette037

Huh? You did something wrong??? :confused

No you had said "He's Back" like I did something wrong. But i did go out and buy me a new CTS-V yesterday!

joe@cpr.com

Nice job on the v. I'm assuming your looking for used on the headers, I have a used oem midpipe setup to work with Kooks Headers at the shop if you can find a set of just headers used.

ZO6vette037

Nice job on the v. I'm assuming your looking for used on the headers, I have a used oem midpipe setup to work with Kooks Headers at the shop if you can find a set of just headers used.

Thanks I love the Caddy so much. That should work. I can try and stop by your shop to pick it up. Can you PM me what you are asking and a number? Thanks man. No I need the C5 to be faster than the V.

Hiya Jason, nice ride...was the dog extra or did they throw it in with the maintenance package?

ZO6vette037

Hiya Jason, nice ride...was the dog extra or did they throw it in with the maintenance package?

Hey buddy! I keep thinking I see your Vette on base every once in a while. Hope you are doing well. The pup came with the high maintenance package!

No you had said "He's Back" like I did something wrong. But i did go out and buy me a new CTS-V yesterday!

Haven't seen hide nor hair from you in a while...so I thought you may have been deployed again. :lol

Nice V :thumbs

ZO6vette037

Haven't seen hide nor hair from you in a while...so I thought you may have been deployed again. :lol

Nice V :thumbs

I have been busy! Got promoted at work.... just extra work and no rank! Also installed a new rear end in one of the Camaros, and moved all the nitrous over to it. Been working on the 79 Vette. Broke the Hayabusa and finally got her back up and running. And now just got the CTS-V. So I come and lurk of here just to see what is going on and then go back to work. Thank you sir! I do love the V!