Last Part For Interior

Grape Ape

Got the last part (well, hopefully last part) of the interior the other day. Purple thread of course. It came from RedLine Goods and it had elastic on it to hold it on. Hated the way it looked so I took off the elastic and then had a local upolstery shop install it over the original cover so it looks factory. Think it turned out great.

From this thing:

1998%20Corvette%20-%2001025%20-%20Old%20

To this new improved thing:

1998%20Corvette%20-%2001027%20-%20Center

1998%20Corvette%20-%2001026%20-%20Center

I get that sometimes and that's fine. It's a love, hate thing and it doesn't bother me in the least if it's not to everyones taste. They are staying on for a few more years though or until I get tired of them. Thanks.

I get that sometimes and that's fine. It's a love, hate thing and it doesn't bother me in the least if it's not to everyones taste. They are staying on for a few more years though or until I get tired of them. Thanks.

I was just bustin' yer chops. I think the lambo doors are cool.

I think vertical doors are actually practical on these cars. Doors are long and I don't always have enough space to open them enough to get out easily. With a vertical door, I wouldn't have that problem. :lol

My chops get busted quite a bit actually. But you would not believe what happened today....I will post in the awards section.. :checkerdflag: .. Sean, if you want a functional vertical door hinge I would suggest not using the kit I have. Check out others that have them before committing to a brand and then regretting it.

Ya you're right. If anyone knows a place to do custom embroidery let me know. Maybe get some floor and cargo mats done next.

I talked to Kenny when I was looking for a place when I was doing my seats. He told me he's not licensed for the GM logos. Might have to see if Lloyds can do it. Will check them out anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I may just have to go with PALADIN's idea and look for something Grape Ape themed for the floor mats. Talked to a Lloyd dealer yesterday and he says they can't deviate from the GM logo one bit or the wrath of GM with come down on them. So the search continues for the C5 logo with the purple flag. If I can't find anyone to make it locally I will have to come up with a custom Grape Ape type logo.