• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chas4570

• Grape Ape

• Desertdawg

• mmyers

Hey Mmyers,

You may be Austin Powers but I'm the Michael Myer from the Halloween movies.

you only wish you is a scary as me... now that's funny...

Desertdawg

One of you has to have the first name Oscar ... I'll let you two decide who gets it.

Sorry, can't make this, working that day. Have fun all.

Desertdawg

Just admit it Tom, you couldn't find a trailer to haul your CFI on, so your not going...

Still happenin' if the wet stuff is coming down, right? Wife might be flyin to Nebraska but not for sure. If she does I might be a tad late.

Still planning on eating alot of fish. Will still drive a plastic car just for the road up.

Chas

Any of you all still sitt'in on the fence decide to go, give a shout.

Just admit it Tom, you couldn't find a trailer to haul your CFI on, so your not going...

Oh SNAP...Ya got me! Now that the tune is done, I can't be bothered actually driving the car and "wasting" all that power with this get together and Dave's trailer was busy. :LolLol: Unfortunately I'm busy doing :snky: stuff so you guys can have fun. :thumbs If it was the 17th, I could go. Use your "influence" and have them change the date Doood. :)

Maybe I should buy the ZR1 that I've been looking at so I can run with the big Dawgs. (grin)

Wife decided not to go anywhere. Flights are full. So we will be 2 and on time I hope.

Pleasure meeting you today Dennis. Hope Bob didn't hurt your car to much.

Desertdawg

Unfortunatly we are not going to make it.

To many hours at work this week and not enough sleep, tomorrow already has a 3am start time...

Have fun and post a couple pictures for those of us that can't make it.

Unfortunatly we are not going to make it.

To many hours at work this week and not enough sleep, tomorrow already has a 3am start time...

Have fun and post a couple pictures for those of us that can't make it.

This happens to me all too often as well. Missed the overnight a few weekends ago for the same reason.

Chas

Need to go look for a new car. My pristine 2001 Grand Prix GT 2 door coupe with ONLY 202,XXX on the clock has a head gasket out of it. Not really worth fixing so needs to be replaced. Hope to be done with finding and purchasing a new replacment before the meet time. Will see how that goes though, right!!! Don't count on me but I will try my best to be there.

I'm out too. Too much chance of flooded washes the way it's raining.

Let's just plan for another day in a few weeks.

Chas

I agree! Loved to have done it. A little rain doesn't scare me but it's been pouring here in the east valley.

Disappointing as it is, I called up to the marina to cancel. They were just waiting for the call but said it was a good idea not to come up. Localized flooding predicted up there. They do not even know if they will be able to leave and go home tonight. Bummer, I hardly ever get a Friday evening off.

Chas.

Need to go look for a new car. My pristine 2001 Grand Prix GT 2 door coupe with ONLY 202,XXX on the clock has a head gasket out of it. Not really worth fixing so needs to be replaced. Hope to be done with finding and purchasing a new replacment before the meet time. Will see how that goes though, right!!! Don't count on me but I will try my best to be there.

Mark, that usually costs appx $600(an intake gasket) just in case a new car costs more than that!