Black Bear Lunch

ebalentine

Guest badbobs95

We used to do a lunch in Mesa but it ended up being just Ken and I so I backed off for a while. Then I had another back surgery but if you want, we could try it again. Thursdays are always good for me. Who's on board? :eat: :toetap

Probably won't do it every week but might make a few if it gets going again.

Just a little FYI for ya though, there's a fine line between the easties and the westies. It's called the 101. If you cross it, you'll get your ass kicked. I have to cross it to get to work but I disguise myself as a Southwest employee and it's at night with black clothes so they can't see me there. I get out of the area before the sun gets to high and they never know I've been there... :arg:

Why not do it on Wed then I can attend since that's my day off during the week.

Guest badbobs95

Why not do it on Wed then I can attend since that's my :boobies: off during the week.

If more people are interested, I don't care what day it is on.

Wednesdays me and a couple others (not ACE) usually eat at Osaka Japanese - dirty knees - off the 60 & Power road if anyone wants to stop by there. It's where the Hooters used to be.

Forgot to mention that we usually are there around 11:45 to noon.

Guest badbobs95

Wednesdays me and a couple others (not ACE) usually eat at Osaka Japanese - dirty knees - off the 60 & Power road if anyone wants to stop by there. It's where the Hooters used to be.

Forgot to mention that we usually are there around 11:45 to noon.

There you go! Problem solved. That have really good food too. :boobies:

I won't be able to make it next Wednesday as I have an apppointment to get my ears lowered at 11:15 and I usually take my Cosmetologist (Daughter) to lunch. There are ACE peeps that show up but it's usually just a few peeps I know from the Friday night car gathering. I do LOVE the Black Bear food as well though.

There's a Black Bear in Goodyear too, why not rotate around the valley each Tuesday ???

JLs Mistress

There's a Black Bear in Goodyear too, why not rotate around the valley each Tuesday ???

We have talked about that but it never worked out . Are you talking about the one we do now on tues or this wed lunch they are starting up again. I have found out that a on going lunch should be at the same place , same day and same time . I also agree there could and should be one on a east side. Once you develop a core group that agrees on a day and time it works . The geezer lunch was started over 4 plus years ago on another forum by 3 mopar guys,of which one went to the Darkside .

I will add it is difficult to find a location,time and type of food that all people like. If you do find that place the rest falls in line...

PS

Be careful this lunch thing can lead to a core group of friends that leads to one for all and all for one...