Corvettes in the Park

az57chevy

Corvette Club of AZ is sponsoring Corvettes in the Park - All Corvette Show on Saturday April 11, 2015 at AJ Chandler Park - Downtown Chandler, AZ

Show runs from 9 AM to 2 PM

Registration fee is $30

NCCC sanctioned event

1-3rd place for participants judging

Free to view

Registration 8:30-9:30 Am

awards at 1:45 PM

Info through Dave Lott davelott67@gmail.com

Link to the flyer for registration http://corvetteclubofarizona.com/pdf/Corvettes_in_the_Park.pdf

Are you part of the Corvette Club that puts it on? I have been to this show the last couple years. It's a great show and I am thinking about signing up again. I wonder how early one has to get there to be able to park in the open area complex? Or is it reserved for the older cars? Not that I would be there early enough though.

I go each year and they have parked by generation for as long as I've been going. Mark, you will have to buy a C1, C2 or C3 to park in the courtyard. Sort of a high price to pay for better parking IMO!

I go each year and they have parked by generation for as long as I've been going. Mark, you will have to buy a C1, C2 or C3 to park in the courtyard. Sort of a high price to pay for better parking IMO!

Yaaa, not going to happen anytime soon. Guess I will park with the others if I can go.

• 2 weeks later...

Signed up yesterday online so I will try to be there but depends on when the new grandbaby decides to make an entrance..

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on going to spectate then going to a hockey game in the evening.

Guest badbobs95

Why spectate with a car like yours? I'll trade ya anytime! I registered and I've been here before. It's kinda like going to Corvettes and Caffeine. Best Corvette show that's NOT on Scottsdale Rd. I think Larry missed a car show once, about 20 years ago! :boobies:

You are signed up on the list of peeps going on the Safford run too. :confused

No, never said I was going. I was giving Shifty a rough time. I will post in the other thread to take me off the list.

Guest badbobs95

I will probably attend...not sure about competing...but definitely want to attend

This show is all about the cause, not the competition. ALL proceeds go to Packages from Home unlike other shows that say "some" proceeds go to their cause. Well worth going and probably the best cause ever. God knows I hate it when I'm serious! :at wits end:

Oh ya, today is the last day for early registration!!!

What time you going to be there Larry? I was thinking around 8ish for myself and BabBob.

What time you going to be there Larry? I was thinking around 8ish for mysef and BabBob.

Sounds about right. See you guys there.

Just two more days till this all corvette show. As of yesterday they have 80+ vettes registered and are expecting over 100. Just about the last good show here in the valley until the fall. Hope to see a lot of you ACEholes there!! :ACE:

Guest badbobs95

Here is the letter I got yesterday. Let's srrive at 8:00 and go have breakfast!

Hello,

Thank you for registering for Corvettes In the Park 2015. We have over 80 cars registered for the show as of today, so it is quite possible for us to reach our goal of 100+ cars this year.

To help make registration and car placement go smoothly, we ask that you review and follow the steps outlined below.

1) Please do not arrive before 8am. If you happened to arrive early, there are several places around the area to grab coffee or breakfast.

2) The main entrance to the show is from the south, off of Boston Street. Do not try to enter off of Buffalo Street from the north or Commonwealth Ave from the west, as they will be blocked off. Refer to the map below for clarity.

3) At registration you will be provided with a packet before proceeding to get parked.

4) CCA members in yellow t-shirts will help direct you to your parking spot. Please follow their directions, and drive slowly.

5) Once park, please place the Window-ID from your packet on your dash/windshield and make sure it is visible.

Participants Choice voting starts at 10am, after everyone is parked, and concludes at 12pm. Please be sure to vote during this time and return your ballot to the main tent (across from San Tan Brewery to the north).

If you have any questions, please feel free to respond to this email, or call me at 480.363.2838.

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Regards,

Garry Mion

Corvette Club of Arizona

Sooooo, you want me to meet you at your place around 7:40 or so? How long does it take to get there from your place?