Eagle Eye taillights ?

Lew Shaw

Has anyone installed the Eagle Eye taillights WITH black out covers? If so, are they any brighter than the stock lights with blackout covers?

If no one has done this, and you have a set of eagle eye lights, I would buy your lunch if you would allow me to look at your lights and place a black out cover over one of them to see the difference (not permanent, just a small piece of temporary masking tape!).

Thanks!

Lew Shaw

Come on Lew, now we're all interested. Post up some pix or links to the look you're going for! :lol

First, I don't know how to do photos. Secondly, I'm not really sure what look I'm going for until it all comes together. My best guess is a BumbleBee with a nasty sting! If you attended the Gila Bend BBQ, I had the velocity yellow Grand Sport convertible with the black ZR1 cup wheels (thanks, Ray!). I have a ton of mods to do in the next couple of weeks. :crazy

If you attended the GB BBQ and were unfortunate enough to be behind my Cyber Grey Z06.

You know how bright the Eagle eyes are. They will burn your retinas outta yo head

If you attended the GB BBQ and were unfortunate enough to be behind my Cyber Grey Z06.

You know how bright the Eagle eyes are. They will burn your retinas outta yo head

Actually, I didn't think they were overpowering, Phil. In fact, I thought they looked pretty cool and got me thinking about adding them to my car as well.