Prayers needed please

clemvette

Those of you that know Chuck calls himself Uncle Chuck ...his daughter fell down some steps

and right now it is not looking good. they flew home to be by her side. Just from what he said

100% chance she will be on a machine to keep her alive. or 78% she may get some brain back. Her

brain is swollen at this time he will keep me updated just went in for another C scan this AM.

I am waiting to hear something.

Prayers sent along with losta luck!!! Keep us posted and we all hope for the best and a speedy and full recovery!!!

thank you all, at this time swelling not going down on her brain. still in a induced coma.

I heard Monday is kind of the tell all day as to what will be. I will keep u posted. My heart

weighs heavy tonight for Chuck, Helen and family. again thank you all.

So sad to hear...

Please tell Uncle Chuck and Helen that the ACE gang is here for support if they need it.

We'll keep them and their daughter in our thoughts.

I will sure tell him Desert Dawg and WOW thank you ACE for being there means so much

last nights update. the swelling in her brain is not going down, they took out a drain

tube and off ventilator. Keeping her in induced coma till Monday. apparently Monday is

the know what day. as it will be a week. again THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO very much

Update on Chuck's daughter...news he did not want to hear....doctors moving MRI up to prove his diagnose.

she may not be able to breath on her own, which make the next decision easier to make. Please continue to Pray for Chuck

and Helen , this is a hard pill for anyone to swallow. Again I will keep you posted.

We all know accidents happen, sometimes the outcome is laughable.

Other times it's just really scary to hear how fragile life can be, this is one of those times we all wish there was a rewind button to hit...

So sad....

Prayers and best wishes to their daughter and them. Been through this myself once and it can be very trying on a person.

thank you mrhusker and sorry that you had to go thru this as well. update is a lot of her brain is dead,

they will take her slowly out of induced coma and see if she breaths on her own, then deal with the

later one day at a time.

Last update for awhile....swelling down a little.....still in induced coma......moved to neurological dept they

can take better care of her there....MRI around noon...

:bannana4::crayon::locked: UPDATE on Cindy (Chucks daughter) removed breathing tube & oxygen under the nose

she talked to her husband & Chuck (HI) then "I Love You" very soft, very sweet. She moves her arms & Legs in all directions. this from

9 days of no activity, the body exercising. She is Sleeping peacefully. This is a very small Victory in the grand theme of things BUT a BIG

step for now.

Still a concern with eyes.... left hand and fingers.....Praise the Lord and thank you all for your prayers