April 4th Brunch & Car Show @ Genie G's Restaurant (67th Ave & Indian School Rd)

Couple of VETTE lovers

SRT8/ vette

A Big "Thank You" to Brent & Nicole for setting up this lunch!

Good food and Good Company always makes a Good Combination!!!

Thx guys, it was a good turn out. Lots of fun racing down to the location. Good food by the way. Its always good to see new members start posting up events.

Fun day out today, C&C, quick blast for food run and on to the Pavilions. Several 100 vettes for the day...Awesome. Also glad to see some new faces at an event.

Thanks guys this was my first time at C&C and at a lunch had a great time and meet some cool people hope I'm able to make it out to more events.

Fun day out today, C&C, quick blast for food run and on to the Pavilions. Several 100 vettes for the day...Awesome. Also glad to see some new faces at an event.

Great event, good food and good friends. Always great to spend time with you Tom, its always like going to school.

Guest badbobs95

Everything was great! 144 Corvettes at C&C, a fun spirited drive to the restaurant ( took about 10 minutes I think) and excellent food. Didn't get to talk to many of the people at the restaurant but there's always the next time. :boobies:

Goes without saying! Good time! BadBob made it in ten rest of us made it in five!

Was still fun Bob !!!

Couple of VETTE lovers

Thanks to everyone who came out, or raced over I should say. As new members to the group, we truly appreciate all of the support.