ACE Luncheon Saturday June 6, 2015 in Prescott

coconut girl

Extender32

We could also meet up at the Jack in the box/Mobil gas station on 93 just outside of Wickenberg too.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coconut girl

• HarleyPat

• wickedfastvette

• Extender32

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest badbobs95

Going to attend C&C Saturday A.M. Get a belly bomb, some java and B.S. with friends. Thinking 9:00 A.M. a good time to head out to CareFree Highway.

Watcha think?

Chas

I don't do a whole lot of thinking, gives me a headache! You all know I have to go to C&C since I've only missed one in four years. Everyone that is going to C&C can plan on leaving there by 10:00. We will be there before 11:30 easy! This will be a fun filled day.

By the way, no more morphine for me, :blur: it makes me happy, ahhhhhhhhh. :at wits end:

Going to attend C&C Saturday A.M. Get a belly bomb, some java and B.S. with friends. Thinking 9:00 A.M. a good time to head out to CareFree Highway.

Watcha think?

Chas

I don't do a whole lot of thinking, gives me a headache! You all know I have to go to C&C since I've only missed one in four years. Everyone that is going to C&C can plan on leaving there by 10:00. We will be there before 11:30 easy! This will be a fun filled day.

By the way, no more morphine for me, :blur: it makes me happy, ahhhhhhhhh. :at wits end:

Finally, clear headed thinking!

I'm with you Bob!

Right behind you, cause you won't get out of the way!

We could also meet up at the Jack in the box/Mobil gas station on 93 just outside of Wickenberg too.

This might be a great place for us West Siders to join the group. I'm in for this. Time?

Extender32

I forgot about C&C that Sat morning. I'm not sure which way the group is going to run.

JLs Mistress

in plus one ..I will be the one at the back of the pack my wife hates Yarnell Hill she says it makes her sick if I go over 25mph... I still love Yarnell Hill even at 25mph. ...

Take me off the MAYBE list and put us on the GOING list.

We'll want to meet up in Wickenburg, if there's an agreement on the location and the time.

How does this sound?

I've always had good luck meeting at the Burger King just as you arrive in town. Plenty of parking and a good place for a fluid exchange.

Arrive at 10 and wait for the I17/Carefree group.

We can even give John and Carol a 20 minute head start up the hill, so they won't feel left behind.

We'll want to meet up in Wickenburg, if there's an agreement on the location and the time.

I've always had good luck meeting at the Burger King just as you arrive in town. Plenty of parking and a good place for a fluid exchange.

^^^^ works for me. . .

Take me off the MAYBE list and put us on the GOING list.

How does this sound?

We can even give John and Carol a 20 minute head start up the hill, so they won't feel left behind.

Works for me too...see you at BK at 10.

coconut girl

Sorry for neglecting all of you. I am in Newport Beach CA on company biz and internet at the hotel sucks.

I have gone thru the list of folks going so if yours is not correct or I missed you please let me know.

I also updated the Meet Up Spots with everyone's input. Please do a sanity check on it for me.

I need a volunteer that is positive they are going at all locations to be lead dog and get folks started at the correct time.

If interested let me know.

MEET UP SPOTS:

East Side: McDonald's at I-17 and Carefree Hwy - Departure time of 9:00 am to go meet up with West side folks at the Wickenburg Burger King

West Side: Wickenburg Burger King - Departure time of around 10:00 am after the East Side folks get there

C&C Folks: You are on your own or risk it and follow BadBob95!

Please bring a photo of yourself at age 5 or less. We will have a contest to see who can match the most photos to the correct name& win a prize.

wickedfastvette

Took Donna HOG LVR off the list she will not be attending she will be in Mexico at the Baja 500

Are you all aware this is happening the same day?

https://www.facebook.com/events/1611452775734269/

It's a big (500-1000 people) annual cruise starting at just about the same time and place from I-17 to Prescott and has been shot all over various groups on FB.

I'm not sure which route they are taking, since all they say is "the same as previous years", but will find out.

Interesting. I'm betting they go up 17 though, I doubt they'd risk a bunch of old hot rods up Yarnell Hill. Our lunch is reserved, worst case probably would be to have to park in the garage. Probably worth someone checking into their route though, it would suck getting stuck behind a low rider 32 Ford putting up Yarnell Hill :lol

Extender32

Interesting. I'm betting they go up 17 though, I doubt they'd risk a bunch of old hot rods up Yarnell Hill. Our lunch is reserved, worst case probably would be to have to park in the garage. Probably worth someone checking into their route though, it would suck getting stuck behind a low rider 32 Ford putting up Yarnell Hill :lol

They are leaving @0800 and according to Bob, he wants to leave C&C @1000. Even if they do go up Yarnell Hill, it'll make for a fun drive as we're faster than they are.

wickedfastvette

If you guys leave c&c at 10:00 you will not make it to the lunch by 11:30 especially on the weekend.

JLs Mistress

Are you all aware this is happening the same day?

https://www.facebook.com/events/1611452775734269/

It's a big (500-1000 people) annual cruise starting at just about the same time and place from I-17 to Prescott and has been shot all over various groups on FB.

I'm not sure which route they are taking, since all they say is "the same as previous years", but will find out.

Just found this on facebook

We go the backway to Prescott hitting the carefree highway to Wickenburg, Peeples valley, Wilholt, and then to the show in Prescott

I just checked time and distance from Wickenburg to Prescott and it returned with 59 miles and 1 hr 19 min.

So leaving Wickenburg right at 10:00 should work for a 11:30 lunch.

However the C&C crowd and the East side group may need to adjust their time and/or route.

The Pines show in Prescott Valley group will be long gone by then, but may still have some show spectators going later.

I need a volunteer that is positive they are going at all locations to be lead dog and get folks started at the correct time.

If interested let me know.

MEET UP SPOTS:

East Side: McDonald's at I-17 and Carefree Hwy - Departure time of 9:00 am to go meet up with West side folks at the Wickenburg Burger King

West Side: Wickenburg Burger King - Departure time of around 10:00 am after the East Side folks get there

C&C Folks: You are on your own or risk it and follow BadBob95!

Please bring a photo of yourself at age 5 or less. We will have a contest to see who can match the most photos to the correct name& win a prize.

I will be at the Wickenburg Burger King around 9:30 if that helps. There is a Shell station just before Burger King for fill ups.

Extender32

We'll need to leave C&C NLT 9-9:15 to be in Wickenberg by 10.