FS: Jetstream Blue C6 $26,500

GulfstreammechC6

Couldn't be further from the truth Chad. Went smooth as silk on both ends.

I had to take it from the bank directly to the garage and park it. Have no plates yet. I had to be somewhere else after getting the car so could not head over to emission and MVD. Hopefully :xfinger I can leave work in time to go grab the car and hit both before they close.

Need to get one of those 3 day limited use permits before I leave work though. :lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

• old yeller

• wickedfastvette

I just printed it (cost = $1) :lol

Now I just need to get out of here...hopefully no kids show up after school looking for help...today. :smilelol

Question is, what happened to the plate from your 99? The plates stay with the owner, not the car.

...hopefully no kids show up after school looking for help...today.

an afternoon with your new Corvette, or help someone else's kid.... the kid will live another day. :lol

congrats Sean, be sure to post up your review of your new ride.. (don't be a Donna and not share) :hang:

Make sure you do the sold notice and you apply for your plate credit with MVD.

Sold notice on my old one done. Plates were due in March, not getting anything back there. :lol

I'm starting to wonder if Donna really bought a C7 or just posed by one !!!

You would think she might start a thread telling us about it or something.

wickedfastvette

Is this a for real car we're going to see in person or a fake car like Ed has? :lol

I was going to laugh and tease him too but then I remembered mine hasn't been out of the garage since the Prescott show! :ack

Wow, that is insane. I'm kind of heart broken now.

Don't let it bother you. As you just learned, "asking ain't getting" Just enjoy your beautiful new Vette!

Congrats on your new ride, can't wait to check it out at Gila Bend.

congrats Sean, be sure to post up your review of your new ride.. (don't be a Donna and not share) :hang:

DAWGY, ya gotta pay attention - Ed posted up my build sheet last week. . .

Not sweating Donna, could not be happier.

Only reason I let her go the way I did was because Mike came down on his price, giving me the room I needed. I got this one cheaper than any other one I was interested in by far, so in the end it worked out well for me.

DAWGY, ya gotta pay attention - Ed posted up my build sheet last week. . .

I'm not interested in your build sheet, I thought you would share your driving impressions compared to you other cars, maybe and comment or two on the looks.....

So far we got ... "I bought a C7 ............... Dead air !!!!