FS: Jetstream Blue C6 $26,500

GulfstreammechC6

GulfstreammechC6

I'm selling my 2008 C6 Corvette Coupe, Excellent cond., Manual 6 speed. LS3 engine Jetstream blue Low (34K) miles, stock except for a Airaid (K&N type) cold air intake, premium clear bra w/all areas covered (hood, splitter, side mirrors, wheel wells, door jams), darkest legal tint, and super nice carbon fiber center console trim. Removable top. 1LT trim level. No HUD or Nav. XM radio and on-star capable. The wheels are plasti-dip flat black (I love the look) and can be easily peeled off to show stock C6 wheels with no damage. New front brake pads, new cabin air filter. Clean and clear title.

This is a very sweet C6 and absolutely nothing wrong and everything right with it...I hate to get rid of it but I'm moving to Germany and as fun as this car would be there on the autobahn I also don't think it's too practical as it is wet and snowy alot. If I can't sell it here I will take it to sell. $26,500 Call or text Mike @623-806-6122.

post-2599-0-65320800-1422042923.jpg

post-2599-0-09531200-1422042938.jpg

post-2599-0-82974600-1422042950.jpg

post-2599-0-79710700-1422042964.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

• old yeller

• wickedfastvette

Paging Bigfoot....maybe Sean will get his sold in time for this one.

Love the jet stream blue, GLWS!

Sell ... Sell ... Sell.

Come on Sean, don't miss this one, it's damn nice for that price.

Sean, have you posted on the big board yet? Might get a little more interest there and maybe not to far away either.

I'd be interested, but no Nav? I'd get lost for sure. Also have to do something with the wheels. :facepalm:

I'd be interested, but no Nav? I'd get lost for sure. Also have to do something with the wheels. :facepalm:

Have smart phone, will travel - don't need Nav.

I haven't heard anything good about factory nav anyway. I wouldn't let that stop you.

The nav is fun to watch while your doing donuts. It spins around all pretty like.... :crazy

GulfstreammechC6

The plastidip is easily peeled of the wheels and show the stock wheels with no damage whatsoever...I just wanted to try the flat black look without the cost of powder coating and thought it looked good so kept it.

I'm posting a few more pics too...thanks for all the nice comments...it is a sweet car and I just use a GPS when I need.

The pic of the cockpit you can't make out the carbon fiber center trim to well but is cool.

post-2599-0-09907200-1422133256_thumb.jp

post-2599-0-15282400-1422133271_thumb.jp

post-2599-0-10880700-1422133283_thumb.jp

post-2599-0-07135600-1422133296_thumb.jp

Exact color I like too, but I want a HUD. Either way good luck!

you can add HUD for 400.00 Thats what I did ...

Guest badbobs95

Exact color I like too, but I want a HUD. Either way good luck!

you can add HUD for 400.00 Thats what I did ...

Always excuses!!! :laughing gut bustin:

Honestly this would have been almost perfect, I really want a Grand Sport in Blue or Green but when I went looking there were not even any 08+ Vettes in the colors I wanted so I bought the GTO. I like the GTO but I do miss the Vette... Kinda hard not to.

This is pretty close though, change a few things and it would fit me well, but I am still on the fence. Think this time I should wait for the perfect one and save myself some work and hopefully this time headache.

Still a very nice Vette the OP is selling.

But then again I am now looking at Vette's on CL... almost went and looked at a Silver 05 today....

With your luck you shouldn't even ride in an 05. [/hijack]

But then again I am now looking at Vette's on CL... almost went and looked at a Silver 05 today....

With your luck you shouldn't even ride in an 05. [/hijack]

LOL

With what I have been reading I think your right.