Tucson-Where to get exhaust cutouts installed?

cmat1120

Hello, hopefully this is in the correct section, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any places in tucson to recommend for installing exhaust cutouts on a c5. I'd prefer someone who ou guys either have had good experiences with or know that they know a bit about corvettes in general. From what I can tell the install is pretty straight forward and I can handle all the wiring as long as they can run the harness into the car somewhere(I don't have a good way of jacking the car up to get to it if they don't).

Thanks!

Bromley's Corvettes

I cant help you in Tucson but if you make it to Scottsdale rd and 202 I can do it:) I did a black C-6 ZO6 not long ago sounds awesome:)

Exhaust Cut-Outs? Folks still do that? I haven't heard of that since my HS Friend did it to a '59 Sport Fury. What do they look like on a C6?

Can't you just do the Mild to Wild mod on a C5? I was wondering the same as Tom.

If you decide to do it, call Todd @ Exhaust Works (520)296-5306. He's done teh cat-back on my C5, full exhaust on my Z/28 and truck, he does nice work....tell him I sent you! (Marc from Merles)

Can't do mild to wild cause apparently it isn't made for the c5. And as far as how they look... You can Google c5 cutouts and different options come up but normally you don't see them at all.

Also I don't really like mild2wild cause I'd prefer a wired switch rather than wireless.

Billy Boat does a set up for C5 that is similar to M-2-W...though they are vacuum operated. I almost went that way instead of teh Route 66's.

Can't do mild to wild cause apparently it isn't made for the c5. And as far as how they look... You can Google c5 cutouts and different options come up but normally you don't see them at all.

Also I don't really like mild2wild cause I'd prefer a wired switch rather than wireless.

B&B makes one. And don't trust that voodoo wireless magic?? :P

I trust wireless, but don't need it and I think those remotes are cheesy. And I'll probably lose them. I need to build a switch panel in my car anyways for my start button and eventually nitrous(hopefully) so it would make more sense to put in one more wired switch for me.