Tuner Recommendation

Lechnoid

I was recommended over to you folks from somebody on CorvetteForum.com. Pleasure to meet you all.

I'll be putting on some headers in the next few weeks...no cats. I know I'll throw O2 codes if I do nothing and have read that the post-cat sensors can be turned off by somebody with the proper tuning gear. Since I'll want a tune after I get the headers on anyway, does anybody have a recommendation for a good tuner in Phoenix? I live in the Prescott area, but highly doubt there are any tuners worthwhile in my area.

Nic D, Tony@UMS, or I consider helping others depending on what you want done. If it is just turn o2s/etc off I can do that easily, but if you want a full tune, my rates are too high for most people so go to Nic or Tony.

You could also check with the guys at Xtreme Motorsports ,,,, (480) 517-4969

And Welcome to ACE !!!

And Welcome to ACE !!!

I second this... Cody has a ton of ls experience over there. They also do a flat rate for your first dyno/street tune

......, but if you want a full tune, my rates are too high for most people so go to Nic or Tony.

bwahahahahhahahahahhhahhaha

best post of this thread!

bravo

And Welcome to ACE !!!

I second this... Cody has a ton of ls experience over there. They also do a flat rate for your first dyno/street tune

Yep, Cody of Xtreme Motorsports tuned mine. They are in Tempe.

• 2 weeks later...