Alberstons Friday Nights........Cancelled

Grape Ape

If any of you all ever get the itch to go to Albertsons on Baseline and Ellsworth in east Mesa on Friday nights again, DON'T. Last night was the last night for it. Guess Albertsons management had an issue with all the cars there and the customers not having any place to park so they could shop. The people that put it on are looking for a new place so if they find anything I will let you know where and when it is. They have my number and will contact me if/when that happens.

Poo-Poo :at wits end:

Well, I can see that the pain meds are affecting your ability to make coherent sentences. Also, you don't have any hair to pull out. So, I can only conclude that you have reverted to the mental level of my three year old.

Reverted...?

I think thats the opposit of inverted, Ted means boBs head is out his azz instead of his neck ....

See, I was close.... Ted meant intransitive verb which must be cop code for a tranny. So bOb is having a period !!!!

I was questioning the use of the word in regards to Ted implying that Bob had progressed above the mental level of a three year old and reverted back. I'm not positive Bob ever progressed that far....