• CAZPURR

• PALADIN

• Ted Y

• Chameleon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

coconut girl

Had a blast.

Thanks for doing all the organizing Donna.

We stopped at Blue Vista about 5 miles from Hanagan's Meadow.

It is a must stop point. You can see the hole area from up there.

I put 662.3 miles on my car. Now it needs about 3 baths to get it clean after all that rain.

Very nice video!!

Although the area is still looks beautiful, that fire really did a number on the area..

I have not been through there since the fire.

Azmotorhead

I cut out the part where you got stuck behind the boat. lol

Whew.. I knew I didn't just imagine it

BTW to all out there. DO NOT follow a C7 too closely as they throw stones like you would not believe :eek:

I cut out the part where you got stuck behind the boat. lol

Whew.. I knew I didn't just imagine it

BTW to all out there. DO NOT follow a C7 too closely as they throw stones like you would not believe :eek:

I found this out teh hard way... :facepalm:

Nice video from Alpine to Hannagan's Meadow. Thanks, Travis!

Question: Did we get no footage of the really tight twisties? What about the cows in the road, the herd of deer, and that dumbass in the Charger parked in the middle of the road at the exit of that blind corner?

The one video that is posted was that Cazpurr's Korean Corvette that got passed at the 8:20 mark ???

Question: Did we get no footage of the really tight twisties? What about the cows in the road, the herd of deer, and that dumbass in the Charger parked in the middle of the road at the exit of that blind corner?

I have a lot more footage from Phil's car, everything from Alpine to Morenci. Deer, cows, twisties. I haven't seen the dumbass in the Charger yet, but it must be in there somewhere.

I have a lot more footage from Phil's car, everything from Alpine to Morenci. Deer, cows, twisties. I haven't seen the dumbass in the Charger yet, but it must be in there somewhere.

Found it, wow what an idiot! Stopped in the road right after a blind corner!

Found it, wow what an idiot! Stopped in the road right after a blind corner!

He wasn't in a hurry to move, either. Donna, Phil and I all had to pass him before he moved.

Apparently, we'll be waiting for Ted's dashcam video to upload for a while, but he did send me a preview.

post-2809-0-95822100-1430290342.jpeg