• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CAZPURR

• PALADIN

• Ted Y

• Chameleon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Donna, I just got a call from my brother, he has to cancel the trip. Wife is laid up with back surgery.

So two less going. :down::sorry:

coconut girl

I have two pair of radios. Will throw in car if anyone is interested.

Chas.

My brother and I have radios.

What channel will you be on?

Can't wait until Friday!

See ya all in Payson.

HEADS UP

my friend just reminded me that Star Valley has THE more profitable, aggressive Photo Radar in the state.

normal speed limit is 60mph and the Radar zone is 40mph with little warning.

Where is Star Valley?

EDIT: I found it on Google. I do remember that place, the radar is right at the bottom of a hill, if I recall correctly, making it even more able to get speeders.

Where is Star Valley?

E/NE of Payson a few miles, always been a big speedtrap. The drop in speed zone comes up on you quickly too, about the time you spool your speed back up

Yup, a couple in star valley and some outside of Show Low. I think there is one around Heber too, but it is not on the map.

post-2809-0-34145600-1429838853_thumb.pn

post-2809-0-45760400-1429838880_thumb.pn

Well, work just called and I need to be there tomorrow so you all have a good time. Man, do I need to get a life.

Chas.

Star Valley photo got me twice when I drove Grape to Nebraska both times. Have never found the damn radar gun yet. The last one I wrote on the ticket that I would NEVER drive thru their quaint little crap hole again......Have never been back. I will drive thru Globe if I ever drive it again. Just sayin'....Be careful, it does come at you really quick like others have stated.

For Star Valley

As you are going east on 260, they have speed cameras right after the nursery on the right side of the road

Two more right in the center of town and 1 more just as it goes back into single lane going out of town.

The speed limit in Star Valley is 45mph.

Show Low

Has 1 just as you start coming into town and car cameras where ever they move them and a couple of fixed cameras at the stoplight at the hospital Walmart corner

Be careful!

I have this: http://cobrairadar.com/#app

It uses GPS and gives you a heads up on those before the detector even picks up a signal.

Do you need the cobra radar detector to make this app work?

If I remember, you can try the app but you have to register a detector with it after a while.